Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Deepest Levels Of Attraction

Attraction is not a static thing.  That's the truth.
A woman is either feeling more and more of it
for you, or she is feeling less and less. 

It NEVER stays the same.


So you have to ask yourself a question:
Which do you prefer, a woman feeling she is
"settling" for you for "practical" reasons and
her attraction thus eroding for you day by day,
or a woman feeling that she MUST HAVE you?

In the real world, attraction doesn't care about
the politically correct b.s. definition of it.
Ultimately, REAL attraction feels like a NEED,
it's not some kind of thing that is "nice" to
have.  It feels as if you NEED it.

THAT'S what attraction is.

When you feel MASSIVE ATTRACTION for
a woman, it's not some kind of, "oh that is
nice" feeling.  It's A HECK OF A LOT
more than that. And THAT'S what you want
women to feel for you.

So, if you are going to actually make a woman
FEEL this level of attraction, you have to first
understand just where the BAR is in terms of
what IS a confident secure fun intriguing guy.

Because of the ocean of guys who still kiss
up to women, her mind's default setting is set
to politely and quickly vaporize all guys who
approach her.  The only way you are going
to overpower that setting is if your behavior
and style clearly and immediately indicate that
there is something very different about you,
in a cool way.

I want to put an END to any notion that you
can get the kind of results you want with only
a half-assed attitude about this stuff.   

It's really important to realize the full REALITY
of an attractive woman.


The REALITY of having infinite guys WORSHIP
her and willing to SERVE her and TAKE abuse
from her.  And the EFFECT that has on a woman
in terms of what is attractive to her.  You have to
be in the same reality to understand it, which is
what actually ultimately happens when you get
good at this stuff.

Guys keep giving WOMEN what GUYS
would want, in the typical guys' frame of
scarcity and desperation.


Bu this is like giving SALTY PRETZELS
instead of water to a man dying of THIRST,
and then wondering why he doesn't seem
to appreciate it.  

Women are EMOTIONALLY DYING OF THIRST
for some masculine confidence, wit, humor, and
leadership, as well as for some sexual tension,
unpredictability, intrigue, fun, and excitement.

Instead, guys are giving women the opposite,
because as guys they want assurance, permanence,
and reliability, since they have been dunked in
the matrix illusion of "scarcity of women" and
the matrix illusion that as men they don't have
the same intrinsic worth in society as women.    

And even when guys DO hear solid advice,
such as "be like women" in the sense of being
hard to get, guys do it wrong, because they are
doing it with the wrong INTENT.


They are doing it almost with a sense of
ANGER. As if they are "getting back"
at women, as if it's tit for tat.


IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT AT ALL.
When you do it like that, you are totally
INCONGRUENT with what attraction
IS.

Attraction is about SUPERIORITY.

How the heck can someone who is
SUPERIOR get UPSET at someone
INFERIOR?

Does the GENERAL worry about the
remarks of some guy ranked as just
a private?

That's why although attraction ultimately
IS about perceived superiority, the irony is
that to ACHIEVE this EFFECTIVELY,
you have to not even FEEL there is a power
gap between you and a woman to begin with. 


Otherwise, your emotions will give you away
in infinite micro expressions and forms
of body language, and your emotions will
betray you by the way you live your life.


She will see that you are actually bitter, etc.

Remember, the REAL power of attraction
rests in its SUBTLETIES, from the way you
dress, to the comfort you have with being
sexual, to the sense of humor you have,
to the way your voice projects, to the very
way you MOVE. 

Think about it: When you are totally under
control and relaxed and confident, you
speak and move with less hurried rush
and you never run out of "things to say" .

In fact, it seems bizarre to even worry of
"having things to say".  You start to realize
that your secure, inspired, or fun mood is
what is fueling your ability to have a great
conversation, enabling you to access all
the parts of your mind that give you infinite
"material".
  
You also start to realize that this vibe you
are giving off results in "energy-return"
from the woman, as you and her ping-pong
the energy/vibes/conversation back and
forth, each of you enjoying this interaction.

So if you saw a woman you were interested
in, you wouldn't feel it's some kind of
RACE or some kind of CONTEST.

You would roll up casual and laid back, and
your conversation wouldn't be about trying
to MAKE anything happen, but rather about
reflecting your inner vibes, mood, state, etc.

One of the most important elements of high level
"game" is simply a byproduct of who you ARE. 
Once you are ARE in the right state, quality "game"
is the uninterrupted flow of your own mood and
energy outwards.

Quality "game" however is ALSO about
understanding some important things about
women and female culture.


This way, you can understand the critical 
issues they need to know that you are 
aware of, and quality "game" is ALSO 
about understanding HUMAN EMOTION 
in general, including YOUR OWN emotions.

The result of quality "game" is that you
wouldn't be afraid to say something
NICE to a woman when you FELT it, but
you would also not be NEEDY for a woman
who was hot, so complimenting her on her
LOOKS would instinctively not be the first
thing that you did. This idea of not kissing
up to a woman based on her looks would 
be instinctive to you, you would not even
feel the emotional desire or impulse to
focus too much on her looks.  It's the
neediness and scarcity and lack of
perspective that creates these wrong
behaviors in the first place.

And if you saw she was really into you, which
she most likely would be as a result of all this,
you wouldn't feel the need to ROB HER
of the pleasure of WONDERING about you,
(which is what needy guys do out of their fear
of losing her) of the pleasure of not knowing
everything about you, and of the pleasure
of wondering if she "had" you or not. 

You would UNDERSTAND that once you are
secure in your own value, it's actually FUN
to not know right away that you "have" someone,
and yet you would also know how far to push
this and not to push this into the realm of the
absurd, cruel, or the just plain dorky.


In fact, ALL of attraction FLOWS from the
way you THINK, which is based on the way
you see yourself and the world.  Even
HUMOR if massively affected by this.

Let me give you a real life example, of
how REAL CONFIDENCE in your
value is reflected POWERFULLY
and instinctively.

This example actually took YEARS for me
to fully realize the full effect of.

I remember a girl from many years ago,
before I got into this stuff. A girl who
I felt I was "lucky" to be with at the time.

Even though I was getting mistreated,
I thought I was "lucky" because I had fallen
under the brainwashing spell of society
to believe that a woman who was attractive
was scarce, (which isn't even true at all) and
that men had to "work" to "prove themselves"
to women, because women were "innocent"
while men were just sex-hungry animals.

Anyway, not to get into a whole life-story
here, I remember once waking up a BIT
to the reality of what was going on,
but still not GETTING it enough to
rise from the ashes of that life. But I
had managed to come to the conclusion
that her behavior wasn't very good,
even though I thought I was still "lucky"
to have her because most guys I knew
couldn't get an equally hot woman
EVER. 

Anyway, I basically confronted her with
the fact her behavior was pretty
atrocious, and politely told her that
after I stripped away the attraction
I felt for her, I honestly couldn't think
of one reason I was with her. I
WANTED to have a reason, and I
even said something like "what are
the good things about you?"
(And of course, by this time, she
had already taken the power for
granted, so this was interpreted
by her not as challenging her, but
as me HOPING for goodness.) 

Well, her response was this, calmly:
"Not much."

This had a profound effect on me,
causing reverberations of learning
that lasted with me for years.

I remember at the time, feeling all this
ANGER, and yet, there was NOTHING
I could do, for, after all, she was not
trying to resist my argument that she
was no good.

In fact, by DOING THIS, she was actually
INDIRECTLY saying "I don't NEED to
prove myself, and I don't CARE to either.
And, in fact, I AM good for nothing
EXCEPT the ONE THING THAT
COUNTS: ATTRACTION."

And it was very spontaneous.
When was the last time a woman asked
YOU something about yourself and your
reply was that you weren't good for much?


You see, on the SURFACE it sounds like
self-deprecation.  And I don't recommend
it for beginners, because beginners are usually
SO congruent with INFERIOR beliefs, that
when they say a self-deprecating comment,
it will be taken SERIOUSLY to mean
inferiority.  

But once you GET IT, internally, and your
body language, tonality, lifestyle, and
BEHAVIORS show that you know that
indeed you are VERY desirable, well 
if you THEN were to say you were worth
"nothing much" in RESPONSE to
a woman TRYING to get you to
prove your worth to her,  the results
would be powerful as hell.

Because you are saying all the right things
qualifying yourself.  It's the ultimate in
NOT QUALIFYING YOURSELF.

In fact, it's so powerful, that in a few days
or weeks from now, this specific example
will start to pop up in different ways in
just about every "seduction" place on
the planet.  

Now, this example of "nothing much" doesn't 
mean to be abusive, i.e. if a woman is REALLY
feeling HURT by you, and she asks you what

 is the good side of you, etc. Don't be a bastard
at a time like that.

But you have to understand the UNDERLYING
message here, which is your BELIEFS about
yourself create your BEHAVIORS.


The answer of "nothing much" was an
EMOTIONAL communication.

The kind that is EFFECTIVE.

Not the useless kind that is LOGICAL.

At the time, I honestly felt that she really
couldn't help it, i.e. that this was her REAL
personality, but that she still had value. 

And I couldn't figure this out at the time.
I figured this was just her personality. 

Until one day I couldn't take it anymore.
I finally came to the conclusion that
NO WOMAN on earth was worth
being with if I couldn't get some
basic level respect.  Even if "wasn't
her fault".

So I didn't get angry, I actually
REALLY thought that this girl
was useless to me, because her
attractiveness was no longer
worth it, and even though she
"couldn't help it" I figured that
it wasn't my job to be her therapist,
and that I had already tried for years
to "rehabilitate" her cold ways.

Well, the interesting thing is that,
because I TOTALLY BELIEVED
that this woman was of NO USE
to me, and because I TOTALLY
BELIEVED it was not her fault, I was
TOTALLY CONGRUENT when
I told her, "This is over, and I don't
hate you either."

The thing is, this is actually ATTRACTIVE.

Because it implies that she has no worth
to you, and it robs her of her sense of
superior value.  How can she have value
if she is worthless to you?  Your relative
value to hers becomes superior. 


Boom.
Attraction is born.

I didn't realize it at the time, but I had
GROWN internally, my beliefs about
my own value and hers had changed. 

My beliefs had become more ATTRACTIVE.
It wasn't a "technique" I learned, it was how
I really felt.


Within 48 hours, suddenly  YEARS of supposedly
INGRAINED behaviors in her had TOTALLY
REVERSED themselves.

To say the least, she started behaving the way
a person who respects another person behaves.

I won't go into the details, but suffice to
say, apparently she COULD "help it" a lot
all those years.

She proved she could be the warmest, most
giving woman on the planet, most dedicated,
most COMMITTED woman to making
it WORK.

In fact, I couldn't find a place to HIDE
from her, she found me wherever I was.

This actually didn't make me happy.

What it did do was prove to me that I had
wasted YEARS of my life ACCEPTING
substandard behavior and heartache and
indignity because I thought that was
"just the way it is",  when in reality a woman
could be TOTALLY capable of being every
bit as perfect as a SAINT.

The only thing that made it NOT a waste
was the super powerful learning experience
that it was for me.

For the next several YEARS, I totally
started doing WHATEVER I wanted
to with women.  My new my beliefs
were cemented, and consequently, my
new behaviors were repeated with
tons of different women, with the same
powerful results, ad infinitum.

Most women were great RIGHT OFF THE BAT,
since my frame was solid before they could possibly
have a chance to doubt it. 


But even the few who started off
as trying to be "challenging" in return
to me, eventually melted pretty fast,
if I had repeated chances to interact
with them.  My frame took over,
because I REALLY believed
in it, it was not some type of act.

This is NOT ego here.
This is just a FACT.


Go and try it in the real world
and you can confirm this.

  
I approached women however *I* wanted to,
never giving them ANY privileges, never
for a SECOND thinking any of them were
"special".  I made ALL the decisions,
teased them, didn't take them overly
seriously.

I didn't smile like an approval-seeking
geek around women, because I honestly
didn't think they had superior opinions,
I thought of them as primarily being very
smart and feisty when it came to feigning
superiority, mystique, innocence and value,
and in getting men to chase them because
of this. 

But I slowly let go of the bitterness as I
realized that this was just the way women
learned to work their way through the world
since time immemorial, and that it was men
who had given the extra power to women
without adjusting to this change themselves. 

Instead of thinking of what gift to buy
a woman, I focused on my own goals,
my own things, FIRST, and I also
dumped women at the slightest thing,
which ALWAYS resulted in them only
chasing me HARDER. 

I ENTERED the same level of reality that
I thought was exclusively reserved for women,
but the power of that reality had become
MY REALITY.

I learned some pretty crazy stuff too, such
as if you REALLY want to stop a woman
from being with you, the best way is to kiss
UP to her. 


I also started to see how most guys really
act around women, and I could SENSE
the vibe that they were creating, because
I could finally see how RIDICULOUS and
REPULSIVE their behaviors was to
a woman who NEEDED a challenge,
who needed something COMPELLING,
something more emotionally powerful,
something more FUN, as opposed to
all these guys who were so serious!

The only thing that all that serious stuff
ends up doing for a guy, if done in the
early stages at least, is making a woman
think the guy is inferior.  
    

The reality is that, if you think about
it, women have in a way given men a
GIFT in terms of the erotic joy that comes
about from actually GETTING a woman
who behaves sexy, hard to get, who is
playful, fun, confident, etc.   

It's just gotten a little out of hand these days,
but the reality is that how sexy would it
be if it were the opposite, i.e. if women just
ripped off their clothes for you within minutes
of meeting them, if they acted like typical
desperate GUYS????

The fact of the matter is that women are
damn smart, and throughout history they
trumped the men who thought they could
control women.  Men figured they were
in power, but women learned to use sexuality
as the ULTIMATE power.  They were
slow to give it away, they knew how to
cloud the secrets to female sexuality in
mystery, making it more appealing and
desirable and adding all kinds of illusions
about it to make it seem more special.

And men FELL for it ALL, they fell for
it GOOD, they fell for it BIG TIME.


And women are not so stupid as to give
all that power away in a world of
"equality".  It's more like "yeah,
thanks for making us equals now
but we'll keep the sexual power
superiority thank you very much".

And it's not even CONSCIOUS totally.
It's been INTERNALIZED.
So they are totally CONGRUENT.

The idea of being called a "slut" in public
(it's different in private sometimes!) is
such a negative thing because it strips
away their entire power, i.e. that they
have a "special" sexuality that is only
given to a "rare" guy who "earns" it.

And AGAIN, I repeat, these ideas are
INTERNALIZED to most women, so
they BELIEVE it, so they are
CONGRUENT with it.  It's not like
women feel they are using a "technique".  

And THIS is what you must pick up
from women, the fact that the beliefs
are INTERNAL. AND you must learn
from women how to present your
entire reality in the most attractive
light, otherwise the reality is that
you are portraying yourself as
INFERIOR, and perception is
reality when it comes to these
things.

Now, for YOU to get to that point where
it ALL feels totally instinctive, I'm not going
to bull*&^% you, you are going to
have to WORK at it for a while.


It takes some effort to debrainwash
yourself, to reset the internal wiring
back to the way it is meant to be.

You're going to have to go out and
APPLY the things I teach you, and at
first it might not be easy. You might
have a fragile ego and it might get hit
emotionally by women, and yet you
are only going to get TOUGHER and
emotionally stronger if you follow
through in the way I suggest, ultimately
leading you to the point where your WORDS
match your FEELINGS. 

Your "GAME" will become so tight that in
fact it will not be much of a GAME
at all, it will be INTERNALIZED.

It's WORTH it.
It's the ONLY way.


If you don't put in your dues, and you don't
work on INTERNALIZING your game,
and if you don't work on your ability
to create COOL EMOTIONS in women,
well then YOUR uncool emotions will
ruin your game no matter how cool your
"lines" are or your memorized "tactics".

Incongruity is always evident to people,
even if they are not consciously aware
of it.  So the incongruity in a guy who
is SAYING cool things but hasn't paid
his dues developing the internal stuff,
will never fool most women. 

You have to get to the point that your
EMOTIONS really ARE feeling the
same stuff ABOUT YOURSELF that
a hot woman feels regarding HER
intrinsic value.

In my life, I keep only the best people
around me, (although it's hard at times
to find the time to just "hang out") we
all make each other's FOUNDATIONS
stronger by pushing each other,
encouraging each other, and reminding
each other to stay on track when we veer
off the right MENTAL FRAME for a
situation.

Now, believe it or not, all this stuff should
be considered part of FOUNDATION LEVEL
understanding.  You NEED to have this
understanding to create SOLID and
CONSISTENT attraction with the kind
of women that make your heart pound. 

Beyond this level, rests an even DEEPER
level of understanding and skill.  This
level is part of what I like to call the
INFINITE BEYOND.  It includes an
understanding of the deepest recesses
of a woman's desire and in fact ALL
her emotions.  This is the level where
you are able to understand the nuances
and subtleties of a woman's behavior
in a way that will give you such power
that you genuinely feel EMPATHY
for the woman in front of you, no
matter who she is.  

And you will be congruent with it,
because it will come from your
knowledge that you can give her
the GREATEST gift she has ever
experienced- which is EMOTIONAL
fulfillment.  When you KNOW you
have something AWESOME to GIVE,
you are bathed in an infinite sense of
calm and security.       

This is MORE than just losing any neediness,
it's about also being able to GIVE a woman
what she EMOTIONALLY NEEDS, for REAL.

This will enable you to not only create attraction,
but also a DEEP sense of connection that most
QUALITY women are looking for.  Most guys
don't realize how important it is for a woman
to have both, because they don't understand that
SEX is easy for a woman to get.  Therefore
ultimate sexual desire in a woman can only
be unleashed when you ALSO know how
to satisfy her other emotions, because they
are ALL connected.  One unlocks the door
to the other.
  
Emotions are the ONLY truth that matters
in this arena.

 
And you are going to be the biggest GIVER
she ever had, because you are going to be
GIVING her EXACTLY what she NEEDS
to feel INSANELY GREAT. 

And believe me, when you can do
THAT to a woman, she won't just
be attracted to you.

She will be OBSESSED with you.

So this is responsibility that you must
take with great sincerity.

This is not just about how to get women HORNY.

Several years ago, I started to realize
that ATTRACTION is a far more complex
emotion than people believed.  The problem
is that all the dating gurus think that if you get sex,
then you must have attraction.  But it's just
not true.  If a woman is horny, drunk, or
lonely, or any of a host of about a thousand
other things, she may very well have sex with
a guy she is NOT attracted to.  Heck she
may even not CARE much about the guy,
never mind feel ATTRACTED to him.

This is why guys wonder how come their
results are not CONSISTENT or why the woman
suddenly acted weird and took off.  That's because
some of the women they "got" were not actually
ATTRACTED on a deep level in the first place.   
The ones that WERE stuck around, the ones
that weren't took off.

To me it was crucial to unlock the FULL picture,
the deepest aspects of female sexuality and attraction.
Years of passion and mind-blowing learning went into
my work, and I would not trade it for anything.

CREDENTIALS matter to me.  Not only
have I been consistently featured and  interviewed
by reporters and columnists in renowned and major
national and metropolitan newspapers for YEARS,
( http://tinyurl.com/86awprg )but I have also been
covered by major independent journalists as I've
taken even total BEGINNERS out into the REAL WORLD
to meet women, at bars, clubs, bookstores, cafes,
and the street, and helped them get MASSIVE results
with women, their testimonials recorded not by me,
but by themselves and by totally independent
journalists.

Put simply, what I teach is the most advanced,
effective understanding of attraction and ALL
its critical components.  It is DEVASTATINGLY
effective for the initial approach and initial
attraction, and is ALSO CRITICAL to your success
with women LONG TERM.

And now I have made for you a diverse ‘specialization’
series of audio programs that FOCUSES in DEPTH on
EACH area that is crucial for your success with women.

The great thing about this series is that you
can focus on ONE topic at a time, making it
even EASIER for you to gain mastery with women.

From my industry-leading program on “Obliterating
Approach Anxiety”, to my unbeatable programs on
“Attraction Accelerators”, “The Skill Of Confident
Humor”, “The Charismatic Man”, and tons of OTHER
programs that are PURE GOLD, every single one of
these programs gives you a TON of immediately
applicable strategies you can use on women the
very same DAY you get the program!

That means if you get the program now, by
tonight you can already be experiencing
greater success with women than most men
will EVER have.

Check out these fantastic in-depth programs
for skyrocketing your success with women
IMMEDIATELY at:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/mp3.php

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: