Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Next Revolution In Attracting Women

There are a few really important areas to master
if you are to be successful in approaching and
attracting women, but the two BIGGEST ones are
achieving a combination of confidence and comfort
in talking to women, because this allows you to
instinctively convey your full personality since
you aren’t frozen up with fear.

And don't underestimate those words "full
personality" as when it comes to women,
a man's PERSONALITY is a verrrrrrry powerful
force for attracting a woman.

The problem is that men end up showing
either no personality or a FAKE personality
that the women end up rejecting! 

Now, along the way through the evolution of methods
on how to approach and attract women, three of  the
most popular “methods” included kissing up to women
with tons of compliments, memorizing pick up
lines, as well as delivering back-handed compliments
which are actually thinly veiled insults.

The thinking behind the kissing up to women was
that flattery will get you everywhere. The thinking
behind the memorized pick up lines was that even
if you are feeling fear, you will have something to
say since it’s been memorized.  And the thinking
behind the backhanded compliments is that it
would make a woman feel more insecure, and thus
make her feel that the guy is somehow more important.

Now, before I came along, there were authors who
wrote against the kissing up attitude. They knew that
constantly kissing up ultimately leads to losing the
respect and the attraction of the woman.

By the way, this doesn't mean you should not show
kindness or that you should not show gratitude for
being treated extremely well.

However, when I came along into the field, I noticed
a huge reliance on pick up lines and memorized
routines, as well as a huge amount of emphasis on the
method of using backhanded compliments.

I worked tirelessly to disprove these ideas, and
at the time I was mocked for them.  It took coverage
from major newspapers who followed my students
and their success with women for people to finally
see that indeed you don’t need pick up lines and
indeed that using backhanded compliments which
are really thinly veiled insults are not the way to go.

In fact, using backhanded compliments could
often DESTROY a woman’s trust in a guy,
plus also the use of such tactics on a subtle
yet devastating way ended up undermining
a man’s confidence in himself, since it
made him feel like he had so little worth
that he had to reduce himself to these kinds
of abusive tactics.

Now, here’s the thing to remember: What
all these things have in common, be they
pick up lines, kissing up, or thinly veiled
insults, they are the result of insecurity.

So, if I am insecure about approaching a woman,
and I fear that what I will say will be rejected,
then I will feel better if I have a memorized
pick up line.  I will feel better if I think that
a back-handed compliment will “neutralize”
a woman’s ego, I will feel better if I think
that kissing up will WORK on her ego so
I will then use the kissing up methods, etc.

The bottom line is that all these methods
are the result of INSECURITY.

Now, I’m not BLAMING anyone for feeling
insecurity. I was probably the KING of feeling
insecure when it came to approaching women.

I remember being back in university and
approaching women and thinking my heart
was going to EXPLODE from beating so
hard from the excitement, stress, and
anxiety of the moment.

The insecurity IS a HUGE issue and it’s no joke.

So the best solution is the one that attacks
the real problem, the insecurity itself.

Now, some may argue that it doesn’t matter,
that if memorizing a pick-up line MAKES
a guy feel more secure, or if using a backhanded  
compliment makes a guy feel he has the edge,
then that’s all that matters.

However, I think that truth IS important.

If a guy thinks that insulting a woman is what
works, or is what made her attracted to him,
that is an unhealthy belief and will eventually
erode his confidence and his faith in women
to the point that he engages in toxic behaviors
that destroy his relationships with women.

He will be suspicious of her every action.
He will constantly think she might be losing
attraction to him.  And this will result in
him eventually SHOWING his insecurity
through jealousy or negativity, and those
things will destroy the relationship.

He will start to think that HE isn’t enough,
He will think that he must use MORE of these
external tactics, and of course that will not
work to attract her since it was never about
that external tactic, it was about his confidence
and comfort.

If a guy really thinks he is just using the
tactic as a way for HIM to feel secure,
then he will be more effective to just focus
on the actions that actually REALLY tackle
the insecurity and that DO make him feel
totally secure and comfortable.

And the feelings of stress and anxiety that
come when approaching and interacting with
women you want to attract are complex,
because the solutions involve correcting
deeply-entrenched, unhealthy, and incorrect
beliefs about women, and often about a
man's own self as well.  

Then, on top of this, is also the development
of conversation skills that will really help
you in your interactions with women that
are spontaneous, i.e. “cold approaches”.

Plus, on top of this, is also the development
of the highest degree of social and emotional
intelligence that really allows you to create
a powerful connection with a woman.

Now, I’ve already revolutionized this field in
two ways: As a result of my work, the entire
“backhanded compliments” method has been
pretty much stopped, and the need for pick
up lines has been stopped and replaced with
actually having far more REAL conversations.

Now, some of you may be wondering why
I don’t have VIDEOS of my work up on
the net.

The reason is simple: My work has revolutionized
this field TWICE, (removing pick up lines and
backhanded compliments as well as other abusive
tactics) and my work has been poorly imitated by
others in this field, without giving me an ounce
of credit.

Just a few years ago, pick up lines and backhanded
compliments were considered ABSOLUTELY
THE BEST WAY TO GO, just check out the
best-selling book called “The Game”, even though
I was clearly showing how to go about approaching
women without pick up lines and without backhanded
compliments even back then.

I also never advocated JUST telling a woman
that you like her, because this didn’t give a
woman anything else to know about you other
than the fact you liked her, and so unless she
was physically attracted just based on looks
alone, she had nothing else to stimulate her
attraction, which would mean a guy was
limited to just using his looks.

Everything I taught has now become accepted
as the truth and the way to go.  Yet, of course,
not one author or instructor out there has decided
to give me an ounce of credit for this.

So what do you think will happen when I put out
the absolute best videos showing how this all goes
down for real?  And I’ve already had several offers
even from television networks to get permission
from all sorts of venues so they can get the best
angles for all the “pick ups”.

What will happen is that for a THIRD TIME, my work
will be imitated yet once again, it will revolutionize
the field once again, and of course all the work
will be taken by so-called experts who then
try to use it and claim it as their own. People
will forget the TV special that covered me,
and who created the method, etc.

So, there is no reason for me to put up VIDEOS
of my students or myself doing our work, because
all that will happen is that these ideas will be
imitated and stolen, and I have better things
to do with my time than have my intellectual
property stolen or distorted.

There’s only one way to see it all happen for
real, and that is by taking an actual bootcamp
with me. Within SECONDS, you will see
what others can only IMAGINE is possible
when it comes to success in approaching and
attracting women.

And the best part of all of it is that absolutely
NONE OF IT requires any FAKING on your
part. You don’t need pick up lines.  You
don’t need to use backhanded compliments.
You don’t need to do things that go against
your own moral code or that feel "weird".

And by the way, there’s nothing FLASHY required,
just good old fashioned solid attraction and
solid connection.  I’m going to show you
how to use YOU and YOUR personality to
make it all work PERFECTLY.

Now, I’ve got plenty of guys who want to learn,
so it’s not like I’m writing this message here for me.
I’m plenty busy right now and I have no desire to
pressure you or pressure myself with too many
clients at once- all I’m saying is that I may
not have the time to do bootcamps in the future. 

My obsessive mind is constantly at work, and
I’m a creative person, and there are several other
really cool projects I’m working on at the moment
that may end up taking all my time in the future. 

The same way I create in this field, I create in
other fields that I'm passionate about as well.

So, if you really want to learn these skills, then
it’s a good idea to learn them while you can
before it’s too late.

It’s as simple as sending me an email letting me
know what weekend in the future works for you.
Please give me a few potential weekends, in
case one of them is already booked. 

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: