Monday, July 21, 2014

Attracting Women: "Seeing Is Not Believing" Part II

If you remember, I have mentioned before
that “seeing is not believing”.

What I mean by this, is that although to a
degree yes it is true that seeing is believing,
on a deeper level what often happens is
that we only see what we already believe.

So, for example, if a guy does not believe
that a woman really wants him to talk to
her, or that a woman really is attracted to
him, he will REINTERPRET all her
positive actions and behaviors toward
him as actually something NEGATIVE
or at best neutral.

And of course, this kind of lack of belief
results in a man showing behaviors that
indicate this lack of belief, such as weaker
eye contact, wishy-washy voice tonality
and actions that don’t seem to resonate
with full confidence and conviction, etc.

So all that means that a woman ultimately
will not feel attraction or will lose attraction
for the guy, and now the man confirms his
own negative beliefs.

This is NOT a joke, and it is not a simple thing.
And it affects HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of
men around the world, especially in a world where
that like to make men think they are somehow
doing something wrong by even CHATTING
to a woman and showing INTEREST in her.

This is where I come in.  When you take my
bootcamp, I am going to do TWO things. 
Yes, you will SEE results with women,
I’m going to make sure of it.  On TOP
of this, though, my bootcamp will involve
a serious INNER GAME component as well,
to make sure that you don’t just SEE, but
that you also BELIEVE on deep level your
full power to attract women.

I don’t care how advanced a guy is in this
area, the day he stops BELIEVING  is the
day he loses his skill.

Since day ONE, I have been the absolute
most committed, dedicated professional in
this area, absolutely REPULSED by gimmicks
and by manipulative techniques, and I have
instead focused on DEEP INNER GAME
and developing men’s deep sense of confidence,
comfort, security, and empowerment with women.

This is why, I have never been about the pick-up
lines, routines, or abusive manipulative tactics,
EVER.

My bootcamps are EXCLUSIVE and PRIVATE.
That means TOTAL focus on YOU, allowing
you a MASSIVELY ACCELERATED CURVE
of learning compared to bootcamps where an
instructor’s time is split over several students.

Most importantly, though, my bootcamps are taught
by me, which means you are getting the absolute
gold standard in dedication, experience, and quality
instruction.

You will SEE results with women, and you will
also develop the BELIEF, so that you can take
your skills with you long after bootcamp.

Bootcamp will change your LIFE.
Right now, there are women out there, attractive
women, whose futures are still OPEN, open to
being with YOU.  It’s just up to you now to
get the training to make it HAPPEN.

This is the absolute best time to do bootcamp.
For full details, email me or check out my site
at:

http://getagreatgirl.com/bootcamp-sign-up.html

I suggest that you don’t wait forever to make
your decision.  Time has a horrifying way of
slipping by too quickly, and so often in life, by
the time you decide you must take action, the
opportunity has gone. For example, my prices
may go up in September, and the waiting list
and wait times for my bootcamps are getting
longer.

Contact me and reserve a bootcamp TODAY,
while you still can. It will change your LIFE.
   
Till next time,

Michael Marks  

No comments: