Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Overcoming Fears And The TRUTH On How Quality Women Test Men

Some more important news on getting a great
girlfriend that I'd like to share with you!

The first is, a new video from my recent
talk to that great organization, this segment
focuses on how to get over fears and anxieties
especially in regard to meeting and attracting
women, PLUS this segment ALSO will
show you important insights into understanding
the differences between QUALITY women
and DESTRUCTIVE women.

Allow me to quickly say, before the video even
starts, that getting over your fears and anxieties
has NOTHING to do with stereotypical advice,
such as "think positive" which can actually often
make the fears even WORSE.

You're going to see the solution is very DIFFERENT
than "thinking positive".

And when it comes to attracting a quality woman
who has all the right traits not only on the surface
but also in her personality, it's CRUCIAL to realize
that quality women TEST you in very DIFFERENT
ways and for very different reasons than how some
destructive women simply "test" how much b.s. you
will take from them.

You'll also learn why just because a woman is
sleeping with you has nothing to do with how
much she loves you or even if she loves you
at all.

PLUS, you can now get a very LIMITED TIME offer
to obtain my ENTIRE LINE OF PROGRAMS
for a special "bundle" offer that will EXPIRE on
May 19th, 2012.

It's at:

http://getagreatgirl.com/bundle.html  

So let's get right to the video NOW, and after the
video, check out the letter below, which is a fresh
email I just received from a man who is getting his
first taste of success with women and who overcame
a massive challenge in his own development of these skills:



The above video is just a GLIMPSE of what you will learn
in much greater DEPTH when you get my actual premium
programs, as the entire content of the above video is
actually from a MINI seminar I gave to a great organization,
and you can now get my ENTIRE line of premium programs for
a fantastic "bundle" offer by going here:

http://getagreatgirl.com/bundle.html

*FRESH EMAIL FROM A READER THAT JUST CAME IN*

Hi, Michael.

Michael, I just want to thank you for everything.
Your programs – I have most of them – are truly
amazing and are speaking the TRUTH. There is
a lot of misinformation – and also some good
advice – out there, but your materials are the
most in-depth, honest and quality proof material
in the dating field that I know of.

Now, before I tell you about my success, I
want to give you a little background on myself.
Ever since I was little, I have always been shy
and emotional. I had some bad experiences
early in life with girls, which screwed up my
confidence and views on women.

Also, it didn’t help that all the movies I saw
had some pathetic loser finally winning the
girl at the end of the movie, something which
made me feel I just had to “stay in there”
and meet “the one”.

Eventually I grew older, and I did terrible;
the only girls who were interested in me,
were girls whom I did not find attractive
(a concept that later changed after reading
your Get A Great Girl e-book).

When I was sixteen, I met this gorgeous girl.
She was everything I ever wanted, including
a warm, bubbly personality. We started to
hang out on a regular basis; to put it mildly:
I felt like I was on top of the world.

Sadly, not everything went as planned, and
I found out that neither of us was ready for a
relationship. The lost potential of this relationship
stayed with me for another YEAR. I tried to find
her equivalent, albeit failing miserably. I became
the biggest attraction killer: a needy wreck.

During that whole year, I was so utterly depressed
and sad that the only thing keeping me on track,
was my passion for studying, music and reading.
This winter I read your "Get a Great Girl" e-book
again, a read that was going to be the definite
turning point for me. I changed everything a
nd started to work hard on my inner game.

My game got better and I felt ready to move on.

Before I progress further, I want to tell you
that I was recently diagnosed with social anxiety
disorder, a disorder which makes meeting new
people a very hard thing for me. Regardless,
I am not a person who is going to be controlled
by this, so I've decided to take action anyway.

So I can totally relate to guys feeling weird or
anxious about approaching women.

A good female friend of mine hosted a birthday
party last Saturday. As usual, I started to get
really nervous and anxious, but I tried to calm
myself down with techniques from your
Obliterating Approach Anxiety program,
which helped a lot.

I went in there, said hello to my friend and opened
a beer (I’m a moderate drinker, I don’t drink often
at all). Now, at that party there were ONLY girls,
a scenario which would’ve freaked me out big
time before.

Furthermore, I realized that I had to take action –
and take it FAST! So I started to casually speak
to some of the girls to get myself warmed up.

Then, suddenly I saw this naturally beautiful –
beautiful in the sense of not needing much makeup
and extravagant clothing – girl and knew this
my time to shine. I went up to her and our
mutual friend, the birthday girl, and started to
chat up and teasing the birthday girl.

At first, I didn’t give the girl I was interested
in too much attention, rather I displayed my
cool personality and behavior with the birthday
girl. So after about a minute the girl I was
interested in told me: “Hey, I like your t-shirt.
I love the Rocky movies.” As a movie freak, I
was of course wearing my Rocky t-shirt! ;)

“Really,” I told her. “What is it that you
like about the Rocky movies?” She told me
she liked the story and the fights, to which
I responded: “C’mon, I know you like the
movies because Sylvester Stallone is a HUNK!
You’re just watching them for him.”

She laughed and punched me in the arm.

After that, I transitioned over to telling her
that I find the movies inspiring because it’s more
or less a man succeeding against all odds.

Afterwards, I asked her what she found inspiring
in life. She told me that she was going to be a
dentist because she loved helping people.

Given that she actually said something meaningful
and admirable, I gave her a genuine compliment
on that. She proceeded to ask me what I wanted
to do with my life, to which I answered that I
want to be a scientist. I told her about how I
find the field of physics exciting, because now
they can tell us so much about what is going
on in the universe.

After I had elaborated a bit on what is exciting
within the field of cosmology (trying to tone
down the nerd factor and focusing on the beauty
of science J), her friend made a remark about
getting along with me, to which she answered:
“Yeah, it’s not every day you meet someone
who is actually INTERESTING.”

Subsequent to our conversation, I had to go
do some errands, so I just mingled with some
other girls. However, I always returned to the
initial girl and playfully teased her for missing
me etc.

In addition, I also started to escalate the physical;
we were sitting at the end of the couch and I entwined
my feet with hers. She moved next to me, and
I started to hold around her. Everything was going
along nicely, but of course someone blurted out
something about hitting the clubs – going to
clubs was not my suggestion, I don’t find
them particularly exciting.

The girl had to leave, so she couldn’t join us
for the clubs. When she left, she said: “I’ll
probably stalk you at Facebook, or something.”
I answered: “While you’re at it, just send
me a friend request”, and gave her a hug.

The evening wasn’t over, though. It’s not
like I was married to the first girl I met, so
I wanted to check out other girls at the club.

Michael, it’s so funny when guys – including
myself for a long, long time – think that getting
physical with girls is difficult. It’s really not
that difficult, you just got to have a tight inner
game, be dominant and have a fun vibe.

I think I ended up approaching about three girls.
The first girl I just had a cool conversation with,
the second girl I held hands with and the third
I made out with. Granted, this was actually my
first kiss, ever. The thing is, it was almost weird
how easy it actually was.

When I came home, I had a friend request and
a nice message in my Facebook inbox from the
girl at the party. If you told me two years ago
that a girl would add ME and send ME a message,
I wouldn’t have believed you for ONE SECOND.

That was my story and my night, Michael. It’s
a long letter, I know, but I wanted to give you
every detail so that you can maybe use it for
your newsletter.  

Thanks again for everything, Michael.

Cal M.

**MY REPLY**

Holy smokes, man, first of CONGRATULATIONS
on truly overcoming your OWN inner obstacles,
it’s really inspiring to read how you did not give
into your own fears, and I also want to say thank
you for the “plugs” including how the program 
Obliterating Approach Anxiety helped you.

You did everything right, man, you RAISED the
bar for the standard of behavior you expected
from an attractive woman rather than LOWERING
it just because she is a woman, which is what most
guys would do. By asking her what she found to
be inspiring, she had to THINK and FEEL and
elevate herself rather than SINK DOWN to
the kind of trash that so many misguided guys
think is “cool”.

Being an INTERESTING guy in a SOCIAL
setting and establishing this QUICKLY is
what makes you really stand out, and you
did this all in a way that was CONSISTENT
and CONGRUENT with your identity.

BRAVO! 

Plus, you also knew when to ESCALATE physically
and you saw how EASY it was and is!

May it be the first of many hot, fun kisses and much
more from hot, fun, quality women!

And if you are reading this right now, I say to you,
it’s time to GET RID OF THE EXCUSES and time
to actually get THE RESULTS YOU WANT with
women and to start ENJOYING life with the women
YOU want!

If you haven’t yet tried my programs, now is a
FANTASTIC TIME to get them ALL at a
SPECIAL OFFER that will not be around for
long, it EXPIRES May 19, 2012.   

It’s at:

http://getagreatgirl.com/bundle.html

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: