Friday, March 2, 2012

Why Most Men FAIL With Women, And How To Make Sure This Is Not YOU

When it comes to attracting women, I have a
secret to tell you:

Most men are doing all the RIGHT things!

So then you might ask, why aren't most men
getting the results they want and getting
the women they want?

The answer is that even though most men
are doing the RIGHT things, they are doing
them at the WRONG times, and doing them
in the WRONG quantities and intensities.

So, for example, a man approaches a woman
who is super attractive, and starts going
into RAPPORT with her, trying to win her
over this way. 

And the truth is, RAPPORT is indeed VERY
crucial, however, STARTING off with this
says all THE WRONG THINGS about a guy.

This is because it's so obvious that the
man is not REALLY feeling massive value
about HIMSELF, and he is thus trying to
give the woman a "compensation" prize
for what he feels is his lack of value
by being EXTRA 'nicey' RAPPORT style
communication with her.

This is not real NICE, it's real ASS-KISSY.

However, once you DO have a woman's interest,
then indeed it IS crucial to develop deeper
rapport with her, otherwise she feels no
connection, and no trust, and without these
things you can kiss your chances of getting
this woman to be a girlfriend goodbye.

Okay, so that's just a super COMMON example
that happens all the time, with guys going
into RAPPORT at the WRONG time.

However, there are TRILLIONS of other examples,
a lot more subtle. For example, a guy who
HAS a woman interested, and is now trying to
go into 'attraction' mode, by pouring on
the challenge element, and challenging her
to be more adventurous, or just being
more challenging with her in any way,
whether it is the playful or the serious.

This is equally destructive as going into
RAPPORT at the wrong time. To exaggerate
the point and make it super clear, imagine
how ridiculous it would be to have a woman
stripping for you and totally into you,
and as she's taking off her panties,
you decide to leave because you want
to show her you are "hard to get".
















Here's another example:
A woman is actually INTERESTED in a man,
so she is trying to IMPRESS him by telling
him about herself, she is telling him
about her job, and let's say her job is
she's a researcher who is studying neurology,
(by the way, some of the most attractive
women are EXTREMELY bright since they have
had massive confidence to do anything they
want from a young age).

So now, the guy, if he doesn't realize the
REASON she is telling him all this, which
is because she LIKES him and wants to
IMPRESS him, he will do the WRONG thing,
especially if he starts to feel that HE is lacking value.

So, in an effort to show that HE has value,
he starts to wax on about brain surgery or
about something he read about the brain, etc.

This might be appropriate as a conversation
topic OPENER with a woman you know is interested
in that topic, but it's THE WRONG thing to do
when a woman is just trying to IMPRESS you.

If she is trying to IMPRESS you because she
LIKES you, then the best thing to do is to
VALIDATE her and give her a real compliment.

I remember this happened on a bootcamp with
a knockout of a woman at the supermarket who
turned out to indeed be doing major research
on the brain and preventing all kinds of
diseases.  Rather than me pretending to be
an expert on these things, I authentically
showed my APPRECIATION for the fact she
didn't decide to just bank on her LOOKS
for a living, and instead is truly devoted
to an area of work that really HELPS people
even though it doesn't even pay as much as
it deserves. 

She really had my respect, and I really
DID like that and I GAVE that to her
and hugged her and it was the most
authentic transition into a far more
informal, warm, and meaningful interaction.

Within a few minutes, she had already revealed
to me she was picking up snacks for her own
birthday party that night, which she invited me
to right then and there, and had it not been a
bootcamp day, I would have certainly gone right
to her place directly.

Had I started to misread the signs, and instead
tried to IMPRESS her with my knowledge of the
field in some sort of ACT, all I would have
done was DEPRIVED her of the validation she
deserved, PLUS I would have come across as
an insecure arrogant jackass.

By the way, if she DID turn out to be a model
who DID get paid for being beautiful, I would
search for something ELSE that genuinely
impressed me about her.  There definitely are
some models out there who also do many worthy
things with their time and their intelligence. 

Now here's the thing: In bootcamp, and in private
consultations, I have been working with guys to
get these skills with women down pat for TEN years.

In PERSON, I can QUICKLY detect exactly WHERE
you are going wrong, and WHEN, and to the exact degree,
and then CORRECT THESE PROBLEMS INSTANTLY!

You are probably ALREADY doing all the right things,
you just probably aren't aware of when to do them at
the RIGHT time, and in the right amounts.

Here's the other thing: I am going to teach you
how to do ALLLLLLLLLL this PERFECTLY in a way
that has NOTHING to do with memorizing artificial
tactics or pick-up lines or anything immature
or ridiculous at all.

Instead, I am going to instill in you the INSTINCTS
to be able to 'see' what is REALLY going on at all
times in any interaction you decide to have with
any woman.  What I mean by this, is that you will
MASTER the deepest levels of human communication
skills with women.

I hope you will believe me when I tell you that
for over ten YEARS, I have been the ONLY guy
to not pander to GIMMICKS.  I could have easily
been part of 'The Game' and the 'pick up artist'
movement when it was at it's zenith, I was
definitely around back then and doing bootcamps
long before 'The Game' came out, all this is
documented by several newspapers and major
TV media as well.

However, I knew back then that the answer to
attracting women had nothing to do with games
or pick up lines or manipulating women, and
even though I could have received a lot of
extra money by hanging out with the pick up
artist crowd and getting my picture taken
with the "cool pick up artists" I just
couldn't do it, knowing that it was not
what I believed in nor what I taught.

Fast forward till today, and if anything,
the entire pick up artist movement is
only NOW slowly evolving toward what I
was teaching already TEN YEARS ago!!!

And here's the final point: Learning in person
from me saves you TIME. I am able to see you
in action and QUICKLY determine EXACTLY what
it is that you need, so that every second
is spent ONLY on what YOU need to get your
skills up to the highest level, and NO TIME
is spent making you do anything that isn't
DIRECTLY RELEVANT TO MAKING YOU GREAT AT
ATTRACTING WOMEN.

Every second is spent only on what is
important for YOU.

Also, in those ten years, my teaching and
skill development has EVOLVED as well, so
what I teach now is even BETTER than what
I taught ten years ago, and even ten YEARS
ago, what I taught was light years ahead
of the entire field!

I invite you to contact me for a live bootcamp,
or for a one on one consultation, and I look
forward to being the person who took you to
the massive success that you deserve with women.

Bootcamp is at:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/realworld.html

Private Coaching is at:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/PrivateCoaching.html

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: