Monday, June 29, 2015

An Important Tip For Beating "Approach Anxiety", And An Important Insight For Success In LIFE

Today, I want to share an important tip for getting
over the fear of approaching women, and this will
also lead to an important insight for success in life.

The real truth is that most men actually AREN’T that
afraid of a so called “rejection”, but rather are afraid of
being ridiculed or judged or criticized by others who
may SEE the approach happening, or possibly even
by the woman herself.

But the actual “not getting the woman” part is NOT
the real concern or fear or worry of most guys.

To quote a line from Star Wars, “search your feelings”,
and you will know that this is true. Think about it.






















By the way, I call it a “so called rejection” because
there can be a MILLION reasons  for an approach
not working- it can be they are not single, it can
be they just broke up with someone and are not
in the mood for meeting anyone new, etc.

But back to my original point- most men are not
feeling anxiety about the woman not saying yes,
they are feeling anxiety due to the fear of being
negatively judged for MAKING the approach!

I bring this to your attention for two reasons:

The first is, by becoming AWARE of it, you are
far more likely to TAKE ACTION, because you
become more aware of how irrational it is-
since, after all, WHO CARES what anyone thinks
when it comes to YOUR decision to approach
women? That is YOUR decision, YOUR life,
no one else has the right to tell you what to
do if you are not hurting anyone.

The second reason I bring this to your attention
is because this same basic issue is the NUMBER
ONE BARRIER to most people’s success in
EVERYTHING they do- FEAR OF BEING MOCKED,
RIDICULED, LABELLED, NEGATIVELY JUDGED,
ETC.

This fear, the fear of being negatively judged, is the
FAR, FAR, FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
greater fear than “losing” a game, losing money,
losing just about anything other than your life
or health.

Human beings tend to REALLY FEAR what other
people THINK. 

So the reason people often don’t take action on
their DREAMS or even their SMALL LITTLE GOALS
is not because they fear FAILURE so much as they
fear being MOCKED for failure!!!!!!!

We don’t, as humans, really fear losing money or
losing a game or losing at just about anything,
it’s the RIDICULE by others!!!

FEAR of CRITICISM is the REAL enemy of success.

To me, when I first became aware of this, it was
as if I was CATAPULTED into a new UNIVERSE,
because it made me realize that human beings
don’t really fear things like poverty or low
social status, they only fear what OTHERS
THINK of them.

So, for example, if you lived in a tiny hut, but
everyone around you lived in SMALLER huts
or the same-sized huts, you would feel FINE,
but if you lived in a NICE HOUSE and everyone
around you lived in HUGE HOUSES and they
made FUN of you for living in only a NICE HOUSE,
you would probably be HAPPIER to be the guy
in the LITTLE hut,surrounded by people who
had the same or smaller-sized huts and who
couldn’t judge you.

Now, this newsletter is really about success with
WOMEN, however success with women often
overlaps into success in ALL areas of life, and
VICE-VERSA as well.

So, my point is, if a woman sees that you are
MAN ENOUGH to NOT BE DISCOURAGED BY
THE FEAR OF BEING JUDGED BY OTHERS
for approaching her, she also sees how you
have a MASSIVE AMOUNT of courage and
that if you have the SAME courage in the
OTHER AREAS of your life, you are one HECK
of a man.

Now, don’t get me wrong.
I’m not saying not to CARE about what others think EVER, because it’s GOOD to have EMPATHY
for others, but it’s not good to be RULED by FEAR OF BEING JUDGED, especially when you
are not doing anything bad at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when a woman sees you have that kind of courage, it’s very attractive.

More importantly, it’s very helpful for ALL of your life for ALL KINDS OF THINGS, from starting a business to pursuing your dreams,
to learning a new skill.

How many times have you NOT taken actionin these areas because you thought you were afraid of failure?

Well the truth is, it’s not failure humans are really afraid of that much, it’s being JUDGED negatively by others that people fear the most.

The ramifications for this are so huge, they go
way beyond what I could write in only one
newsletter, but this newsletter should give you
a MASSIVE head-start on changing your life with
women and on changing your life in any area
you wish.

This leads me to one final point- which is that
your focus should be on LEARNING, not on
avoiding being judged by others.

If you get caught up in trying to avoid being judged
by others, you will never do anything where you
might possibly fail, and there is NO WAY TO LEARN
WITHOUT FAILING IN THE PROCESS.

Success requires failure.
Does this sound like an alien concept?

 




















Well, it is simply TRUTH.

Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Bill Gates,
Steve Jobs, Steven Spielberg, James Cameron,
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone,
and every other success story has FAILED many
times before they succeeded, and failure is part
of the process ALL THE TIME in fact.

This is why I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
careful NOT to go around saying that I am the
best pick-up artist on Earth.  If I go around saying
that, that is a TERRIBLE thing for my ability to
CONTINUE LEARNING, since it puts me under
TREMENDOUS PRESSURE to NEVER make any
mistakes, and THAT means not PUSHING THE
ENVELOPE to REACH NEW LEVELS.

I understand that FAILURE is the only way to
break through to the NEXT level.

Now the truth is, I’m pretty damn good.
And more importantly, my students are getting
some INSANELY POWERFUL results lately.  

I’m talking about walking right up to MELTINGLY
beautiful women and having interactions where
the women are not only giving their phone numbers,
but are TEXTING the guys DEMANDING to see the
guys as soon as possible!

And these are SOBER women, not women who are
drunk at clubs!

This is because I teach them to UNLEASH THEIR
FULL INNER GAME, THEIR FULL POWER OF MENTAL
STATE by NOT fearing failure. AND of course I also
teach all the REST as well- all the conversation
skills, the rapport skills, the attraction skills, etc.

You see, you can either focus on LEARNING
or you can focus on trying to preserve some
IMAGE of being the best, but if you focus on
PRESERVING some image of being the best, 
you ironically end up STAGNATING your learning,
and you don’t take on any possible challenge where 
you might fail---and without those challenges you
can’t GROW AND BECOME EVEN BETTER.

So I never focus on BEING THE BEST, I focus on
LEARNING, LEARNING, LEARNING, and of course
THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRULY BE YOUR BEST.

What you have just read, as awesome as it is,
is just the TIP of the iceberg.  Over the past
12 YEARS, I have learned THOUSANDS
of important insights and strategies for
helping men succeed with women at every
stage of the process, from the first thing you
say to her all the way to keeping a relationship
thriving if you so desire.

And from that experience, I have learned what
works best for different guys, because not all guys
need the exact same thing- and that means I can
truly CUSTOMIZE your learning in this area to make
it EFFICIENT and FAST. 

When you learn from me, you are getting the most
STREAMLINED instruction, tailor-made for your
personality, your goals, and your needs.

And when you learn from me, you are getting
PRIVATE, EXCLUSIVE, and CONFIDENTIAL coaching.

I will show you the BEST ways for YOU to skyrocket
your inner game, the BEST ways for YOU to approach
women, the BEST ways for YOU to get results.

Every man is different, which is why my bootcamps are limited to ONE client only per bootcamp, so that you can get MAXIMUM ATTENTION AND THE FASTEST RESULTS.

If you want success with women, I urge you to book a bootcamp or a private consultation with me NOW.

The reason why I say NOW is because I may easily become too busy to do bootcamps in the future.

I don’t just TEACH these things, I practice these principles myself.

I don’t need to teach bootcamps, or teach anything.
I do it because I love it.

The thing is, because I practice what I preach, other
passionate projects of mine have grown to the point
they demand more of my time, so it may become
difficult for you to book a bootcamp with me in the
future.   

The value of taking a bootcamp or a personal private
consultation with me is likely the best investment you
will ever make in your life.  

Do it now.

Bootcamp is at:


Private Consultations are at:


If you can’t book a bootcamp or consultation right now,
then DEFINITELY get my comprehensive home-study
program on attraction, called the ATTRACTION
MASTERY PROGRAM, at:


Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: