Saturday, August 9, 2014

This Comes Once A Year

Summer comes once a year, and the truth
is that women are in a better mood in the
summer, and they are even MORE receptive
to your approaches in the summer than
during the rest of the year.

NOW is a great time for you to meet
and attract the woman of your dreams.

So, I'm offering a ONE-WEEK-ONLY
special rate and opportunity for
you to FAST TRACK your success with
women: You can arrange a ONE-HOUR
phone consultation with me where
I will put my years of experience
to work for you to solve ANY question
or current issue you are facing
when it comes to approaching,
attracting, or long-term relationships
with women.

What's the benefit of a direct phone
consultation with me? IT IS SPEED.

I can get IMMEDIATELY to the exact
specific solutions for your situation,
because over the course of twelve years
of helping men in these areas, I have
solved and seen just about EVERY issue
that men have when it comes to dating,
attracting, and relationships with
women.

Here's the other thing- if by chance I
happen to not know the solution for you,
you won't pay me a thing; I'll tell you
right away if it's something out of my
area of expertise.

Again, speaking with me allows you
to SKIP having to read or listen
to LIBRARIES of material because
I AM the "library", and in fact
not only the "library", but I also
have the EXPERIENCE in this area as
well.

Whether it's an inner game or outer
game issue, whether it's a particular
woman or relationship, no matter what,
I can help you IMMEDIATELY get to the
solution, and if by some wacky chance
I can't, I will tell you and you
won't pay a thing.

My normal consultation rate is $800
per hour, but for one week only,
until Saturday night August 16th,
you can get a ONE-HOUR consultation
with me for only $249.

Please remember, this offer is for ONLY
one week.  I do these kinds of things
once in a while to give new guys a
chance to benefit and try out my services,
but I honestly am already very booked
with appointments, and I simply CAN'T
keep this offer out there for more
than one week.

If you've been reading my articles,
and seen my programs, you already
know that I go deeper than anyone
else in this field.  Speaking to
me directly allows you to get
FULL advantage of my experience
and allows me to give you the
specific solution(s) that you need.

To take advantage of this offer,
all you have to do is email me
the details of your situation,
(if you don't know the email
address, just click the "contact"
button at the bottom of the menu at:
http://www.getagreatgirl.com) and I
will let you know if it's something
I can solve or not.

Make sure to write
'FOR POSSIBLE CONSULTATION'
in the subject line.

Then, we just agree on a time for
the call, and you reserve the time
by paying in advance on a special
page I will let you know about
if we agree to do the session.

Speaking to me will SAVE YOU TIME,
and it will also save you energy,
emotions, and ultimately save you
money as well, because you won't
need any other solutions, and you
also will become far more productive
in your life once this issue is
solved.

I look forward to hearing from you
and to ensuring your success with
women.

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: