Friday, August 1, 2014

The Difference At Get A Great Girl

In a sea of dating advice out there, I'd like to
make it clear what makes "Get A Great Girl"
different.

1. AN ORIGINAL

I've been doing this since 2003 officially, and
had been practicing for myself years before.

There are tons of media reports that can prove
all this. For example, the Globe and Mail feature
story on my teachings, way back in October 2003,
by journalist Claire Gagne.   

Then, there are also my actual posts on popular
"pick up artist" forums back then, where I tried
to explain how many of the pick up artist tactics
were destructive for meeting and keeping a
quality woman. 

This was YEARS before the book "The Game"
came out, a book that made being a pick up
artist a popular "fad" for a while.

At the time NO ONE else was around who was
actually PROVING IN PERSON in bootcamps
for men how they could meet and attract quality
women, all WITHOUT using destructive tactics.

Instead, things like arrogant behavior, insults
to women, memorized pick up lines, jealousy
tactics, and other sleazy strategies were
all the rage, even though of course these
destructive ideas would never work to get
a quality woman for a relationship.

Today, however, because of my work, it's
becoming VERY CLEAR that what I teach
is a NECESSITY if a man wants to get
a woman for a great relationship.

Get A Great Girl is the original source for how to
actually get a quality woman for a great relationship,
that INCLUDES the actual live training on how to
actually GET the woman in the FIRST place.

Get A Great Girl is not just "repackaged" pick
up artist advice. Rather, it is a fundamental shift
away from all destructive tactics.

A lot of folks are trying to imitate me and my programs.

However, one immediate DIFFERENCE from me
is that they are obsessed with sex more
than they are with trust. Without trust,
(and trust must be earned) there is NOTHING.

A quality woman looking for a great relationship
will stay FAR away from a man she feels she
cannot TRUST.

A man who is obsessed with sex is in itself a
"red flag" warning to any woman who is
looking for a real connection.

Tactics such as backhanded compliments
to lower a woman's self-esteem, as well as
the use of jealousy to try to get a woman to
do what you want, and many other negative
tactics, DESTROY trust, and you can never
get a great girlfriend and a great relationship
without being able to have mutual trust.

2: I FOCUS ON TRUTH, NOT HYPE.


Most of the dating advice out there
is willing to sacrifice truth in the
name of getting your attention.
So they will say ANYTHING.

It's very similar to those fad diets, where
you will hear "AVOID ALL CARBS AND EAT
ALL THE FAT YOU WANT!" or my favorite
of them all: "JUST EAST GRAPEFRUITS!"

The REAL truth of course, is never in the fads.

Sure, what they say may have 1% truth, but
it's also 99% a lie, just like it's true that only
eating grapefruits will help a person lose weight,
UNTIL they get so hungry that they end up eating
TONS OF THE WRONG FOODS.

And when it comes to the "attracting women"
field, the fads are even MORE extreme!

But here's the good news for you:

The information you learn from my programs will
give you the full detailed insights on attracting 
a quality woman, and it will ALSO ensure that
you have ZERO "competition" from other men!

This is because VERY FEW MEN WILL EVER
LEARN WHAT YOU LEARN HERE!

Most men WANT gimmicks because gimmicks seem
so EASY.

Most men simply will never find their way
here, they will instead be lured into the
false promise of "ease" given by the "fads".

3: YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO ATTRACT WOMEN 
    WHILE BUILDING TRUST INSTEAD OF 
    DESTROYING TRUST.

I'm not satisfied with giving you "the best"
strategies on the topic of meeting and
attracting quality women.

I insist on RAISING THE BAR.

It's what has made Get A Great Girl the LEADER
in the field of dating advice for men who are
serious about getting a great girlfriend.

In fact, I've revolutionized the ENTIRE field
of attraction advice.

What you will learn in my programs is the
“real thing”. 

It’s not about how to "knock a woman down a
few notches off her confidence".

It’s not about how to act "hard to get".

In particular, the "damage her confidence and
self-esteem" tactics spread by many "experts"
are counter-productive when trying to attract
a quality woman for a real relationship.

Those tactics will DESTROY a good woman's trust
in you, and certainly if continued will destroy the
possibility of a smooth relationship.

So, this is another area where Get A Great Girl
is very different.

In an EFFECTIVE interaction where you are chatting
with a woman, you are actually creating attraction
at the SAME time you are creating trust, from the
entire DEMEANOR you are using from the very get-go.

This is the superior way to attract quality women.

If you're just looking for a "one night stand" with a
woman who is looking for the same thing, then
deep levels of trust are not that important- but
if you ARE looking for a real girlfriend and a
fantastic relationship, then deep levels of trust
are MASSIVELY important.

And this brings me to the next point:

4. THE STRATEGIES YOU LEARN AT
GET A GREAT GIRL ARE DESIGNED
FOR GETTING A GREAT GIRLFRIEND!


If you want a woman who is the "total package"-
a woman that would make for a fun, TRUSTWORTHY,
and FAITHFUL girlfriend, then the material that
you will learn in my programs is of EXTREME
importance.

A woman who is looking for a real relationship is
putting a lot more on the line than just one evening
("one night stand") of her life.

She's putting her emotions, her time, and her TRUST
on the line, so she will not jump into bed so fast with
ANY guy, no matter who he is.

At Get A Great Girl, you're learning to master the
full picture of interaction with women, including
but also much more than just the initial words you
are going say to her.

5. EVIDENCE COUNTS, NOT OPINIONS.

My programs are a product of rigorous TESTING
in the real world.

Before any program gets made, I spend months
and often YEARS of real world testing and
research, to make sure the strategies you
learn are VERIFIED and proven to work. 

These programs are verified not only by my own
experiences, and not only by the experiences of
thousands of men who have gone through my
programs, (including live bootcamps where these
men prove it on real women) but these programs
are ALSO verified by internationally respected
reports in the field of psychology.

Meanwhile, EVIDENCE and proof count for just
about NOTHING with most of the dating advice
you see out there, the same way "Grapefruit Diets"
don't have any evidence to them either, but the
various wacky diets still keep on coming.

6. GET A GREAT GIRL PROGRAMS ARE LOADED
WITH TONS OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE NEW
CONCEPTS AND INSIGHTS.


Another cool thing here at Get A Great Girl,
is that clients who order all my programs are
astonished at how each program is jam-packed
with NEW CONCEPTS AND NEW MATERIAL
rather than rehashing the same things over and
over again.

You will keep on INCREASING in your success
with each of my programs.  That's because a
MASSIVE amount of time goes into making
sure each program is crammed with EFFECTIVE,
POWERFUL, NEW MATERIAL that you can
immediately use.

And, I haven't even mentioned ALL the ways
Get A Great Girl is different yet!
There's a lot MORE as well:

7. I MADE SURE NOT TO "THROW OUT
THE BABY WITH THE BATHWATER".


And at the same time, I haven't thrown out the
baby with the bathwater, as they say.

I ALSO believe that there are SOME principles
that are popular in the dating community that
ARE effective, if used properly, so what I've
done is TAKEN OUT the harmful strategies, and
KEPT the PRODUCTIVE ones, and even
IMPROVED them.

8. ADDING NEW MATERIAL AND CONCEPTS
COMPLETELY OUTSIDE THE "DATING GURU/
PICK UP ARTIST" WORLD - NEW MATERIAL
THAT IS ACTUALLY BACKED UP BY DIRECTLY
APPLICABLE RESEARCH INTO PSYCHOLOGY.

So, to make these programs as effective as
possible, I've gone BEYOND the typical
"attraction advice" feeding grounds that just
recycle the same material over and over again.

I have BROUGHT IN the very best psychological
research on how to create attraction, as backed
up by the most respected REAL WORLD research
in this area.

9. I VALUE MATURITY AND INTEGRITY

What this means, is that I don't go around filming
women without their permission. To me, there are
more important things than inflating my ego and
getting a "thumbs up" on YouTube.

I also know that mature men realize that if
"reality tv" is not real, then, perhaps many 
YouTube videos don’t indicate reality either.

Here's another element of the maturity and
integrity: I don't think any of this is FUNNY.


I think that if a man is coming to me for help, it's
something that I should take damn SERIOUSLY,
as serious as I took this issue for my OWN self
when I first needed to learn these skills.


I was never interested in being promiscuous. 
I knew great women were rare, and I wanted
one great woman, that's it.

You can also read up in the news reports section
of the site, what men who have taken my programs
have to say about them.  These reports are not
written by me on my site, but rather were directly
reported by these men to the newspaper journalists. 

So unless I have some magical way of controlling
every single journalist and every single report
and every single person who has ever taken any
of my programs, this simply is too strong a form
of evidence to be a lie.

Here's something else that is a sign of maturity
and integrity: When you really know what you
are doing, it stops being a big deal. 

I'm passionate about helping YOU.
That feels rewarding for me.

But I do NOT get all giggly and babyish about anyone's
"victory" in getting a woman's phone number or anything
else from her.

The whole "victory" attitude of that just smacks
of immaturity.  It's like the pathetic characters in
that movie "American Pie".

Acting like that is just not the way of a real MAN.

There's another thing that we all need to realize here:
We also owe a great deal of our success to the actual
women themselves.

It's wise to be humble and give good women some 
credit for being cool enough to appreciate us.

I think if we all strive to stay humble, we'll all
appreciate the humanity of each other.

I also don't think women are the only thing in life.
I just think that a great woman is an important part
of having that balance in life, and that a great woman
adds a lot of passion in your life.

10. GETTING MEN QUALITY WOMEN IS ALL I DO.

I don't give advice on how to get the
female "players" by becoming a male
"player".

I just do one thing- help men get great women
who would also make for great girlfriends and
fantastic relationships.        

So, at Get A Great Girl, you are going to get the
very BEST programs on the PLANET for meeting
and attracting a fantastic woman who would make
for a great girlfriend and an awesome relationship.

Plus, you'll also learn how to KEEP a fantastic
woman attracted to you LONG-TERM.

If you want to meet and attract a fantastic
woman who is "the total package", I suggest
you go here immediately:

http://getagreatgirl.com/catalogue.php

I also offer personal consultations, and live bootcamps.

For a personal consultation with me, go here:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/PrivateCoaching.html

For bootcamp with me, go here:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/bootcamp-sign-up.html

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: