Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Truth About Women No One Tells You

The truth about women is the one
thing I have been obsessed about
for over two decades.

The  most important thing to me is
truth. I don't want to hear that
things are better than they really
are, and I don't want to hear that
things are worse than they really
are.

I just want the truth.

Unfortunately, the truth is very
hard to find, because everyone
is trying to bend the truth in
order to promote their own
self-interest, and that includes
the dating gurus and pick up
artists, etc.

So how do you know if I am telling
you the truth?

Well, I think for one thing, you
can see over the years that I've
tried to give you a balanced picture,
it's not "men vs. women", it's not
like all men or all women are all
good or all bad, etc, etc. I've
been saying this since day one.

I've also never pandered to easy
money by getting on the bandwagon
of the "get LAID with my special
magic tactics" pick up artist gimmicks
craze even when it was at it's zenith.

Truth really does matter to me.

That's what I've devoted my work
to in this field as well- the truth
about women and attracting them.

Some of the guys in the dating field
like to make it seem like if you don't
learn their stuff, every woman will
cheat on you, as if women are programmed
to be more unfaithful than men are!

On the other hand, certain women's groups
like to make it seem like the situation
for WOMEN is worse than it is, they
say things like "1 in every 3 women
will be a victim of rape or attempted
rape". Hearing these kind of FALSE
statistics, growing up, made me think
along the following lines:

"HOLY SMOKES, MOST MEN MUST REALLY BE
TERRIBLE, AND WOMEN MUST REALLY THINK
THAT MEN ARE PSYCHOTIC, so I WILL
GO TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH TO
SHOW A WOMAN HOW NICE AND GOOD I AM,
AND I WILL TAKE TONS OF ABUSE JUST
TO SHOW A WOMAN THAT I AM A GOOD
PERSON, UNLIKE THOSE "EVIL MAJORITY
OF MEN".

Well, the REALITY is that even though
of COURSE even ONE rape is EVIL, the
truth is that the real statistics are
more like 1 in every 8 women, not
1 in every 3 women, will be a victim
of rape. That's almost 3 TIMES less
"evil" of a situation than most men
were informed of - or, put another way,
growing up as a kid, I was told by
all kinds of "experts" on tv and
newspaper that the situation for women
was THREE HUNDRED PERCENT WORSE THAN
IT ACTUALLY WAS!

No wonder so many of us men at one
point became "nice guys", as we
probably felt that it was CRUCIAL
to be this way in order to show
that we are sensitive to this
catastrophic situation that women
were facing because of "all those
evil men."

However, of course, if you go around
saying that the women's rights movement
was INCORRECT in their stats, you
suddenly become seen as some evil
monstrosity who is against women's rights.
Even though that is not true at all.

I am for HUMAN RIGHTS AND HUMAN HONESTY!

What makes the problem even worse,
is that when MEN are PSYCHOLOGICALLY
abused BY WOMEN, it goes UNDER-REPORTED.

This is because it's just not the kind of thing that
anyone is likely to BELIEVE, plus ON TOP OF
THIS, it's not considered "manly" to report these
kinds of things, so people end up thinking that
no men get abused by women, when of course
in fact they DO just as much as vice-versa.

Now, of course, all this is part of why I created
Get A Great Girl, because it's not about attracting
"A" woman, it's about getting the RIGHT woman,
the kind of woman WORTHY of a good man.

At the same time, though, I think it's crucial to
understand the big picture of attraction as well,
and toward that end, I suggest you check out
my article over here:

http://tinyurl.com/4dt2ydu

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: