Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Immediately Applicable Ways To Attract Women

Some really important emails came in today that
I thought I'd share with you. The answers provide
specific and IMMEDIATELY applicable strategies
that you can use right now in your interactions with
women.

These emails include critical topics such as how to
get that first hook up, to how to improve things with
a woman you are already with, to improving your
skills at online dating.

***LETTER FROM A READER***

Hi Michael,

First I would like to thank you for sharing your knowledge
about dating, relationships and that stuff with the rest of
the world. After I broke up with my ex girlfriend, my
friend who read your book advised me to buy it and
read it. So I did so.

It was great! I just could not believe how "stupid" of a
nice guy I was. Being THE MAN is the most powerful
thing that could have happened to me.

And it is only because of you / your book. I broke up with
my ex girlfriend with whom I was almost two years because
I was a nice guy.

I used to buy her things, dinners... everything that nice
guys do. How stupid :)

7 days after we broke up I found a new girl. During those 7
days I read your book, of course.

First I decided to act as THE MAN, as you said, and then it
sank in finally, I actually become THE MAN.

I just can't explain how she is crazy about me. How much I
am desirable to her... sexy... and so on.

And not just that about her... there is so much good about me.
I became stronger! And it is so wonderful.

However... during this time, almost 3 months in this new
relationship, I talked to my new girlfriend about her
relationships, but discreetly. And she told me everything
about that. I also asked her if she ever had a f*&k friend...
and her answer was NO. At least she said so.

But I clearly let her now that if she ever lied to me, it is over.
She is just nothing to me.
Also, indirectly I explained to her that she should be happy
because I am with her....

And what happened now...
Last night some of my friends told me that before
me she had a f**k friend. WTF?
Of course, I didn't believe him because I KNOW her and
we talked about everything, and especially because I know
the girl who told that to my friend and that girl is a b*(ch.

But anyway a small seed of doubt is right now in me.
So I need your advice! Of course even if there was a
f(*k friend, it is just a part of her history. But what is
s(*t about that is that potential f*&k friend is my friend
who didn't tell me anything about that. It even doesn't
look like as my girlfriend and he were ever together...

I am just thinking to ask her to tell me the truth while
I am just totally cool and calm...

Suggest my what to do, please.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Peter K.

>>>>MY ANSWER<<<<

Thanks for the props on my book and my materials.

I'm going to get right to the point here:

First of all, you have to watch out what other people say,
because they could just be jealous and trying to ruin what
you have.

Second, you yourself mention that the girl who said this
stuff is a b**ch.

The MOST important thing to understand though is that
even if she DID, it is just a part of her history, exactly as
you said.

You have to understand that for girls, it's REALLY hard in
our society for them to be honest because society judges
them for this stuff like "f**k friend". ALSO, it may very well
have been that she considered it MORE than a f**k friend but
it ended up BECOMING a "ff" situation.

This is what often happens in real life. Most girls
are not exactly into ffs, because sex is far too
easy for them and therefore it becomes all about
find a guy who is really cool, and THEN they want
him for a relationship. So if you're a cool guy,
you can get a relationship no problem, and the
irony is that the cooler you are, the less needy
you are for one.

But anyway, my point is that what happens is if
the girl feels that her relationship is sinking,
she feels mixed emotions, i.e. bonding emotions
are still there, chemistry might be there but it's
way lower due to things such as lack of trust or
other issues, i.e. the guy NOT being the MAN.

The part of what you say about the potential
"f**k friend" being your friend who didn't tell
you anything about it might be because he feels
wierd about talking about it, and like you say it
might not even be true.

I suggest you don't worry about it as long as
your chick is treating you right, and you will find
out ALL the truth anyway in time, ESPECIALLY if
you DO NOT MAKE HER EVER FEEL JUDGED IN
ANY WAY. That way, she can feel that even if
she DID have the guy as a FF, it's cool to tell you
about it. Then, with a smile one day, you can ask
about it in a way that shows you will not get
upset if it is true.

Because in fact, if you are the man, then you
REALLY DON'T CARE, because you KNOW that
YOU are all that she cares about anyway!!!

Remember, what counts is that she is into YOU.
And THIS is the way to KEEP her into YOU.

And now, time for our next letter:

***LETTER***

Hi Michael,

I have been reading your newsletters for a while,
and I truly respect the way you present valuable
information to men. When I can afford it, I am
going to buy your eBook.

Two years ago, I lost my true soulmate and 21yo
fiance, #######, in a freak car accident when
she was modeling in LA. Subsequently, as a result
of the grieving period, it created a severe financial
situation and I am still trying to eliminate those debts
I have incurred.

I realize you charge for your services to have a
question answered but I am financially stricken at
the moment and was wondering if you could really
help me out this one time.

I ask a kind favour in only answering a predicament

for me that has frustrated me for quite some time.
No one I have asked in the past, has been able to
give me a definitive answer. Perhaps you are my
only hope?

I started to date online 6 months ago and I am on 16
dating sites. I feel being on as many dating sites I can
find will only increase my chances of finding what I am
looking for. I am a man who will not settle for second
best and would rather stay single than to be with someone
that's not right for me. I am a very confident & secure person.

My standards are such that I a want a hot looking girl who
is emotionally intelligent and intellectual. Much like the
caliber of my late fiancé, #######...she was a Torrie Wilson
(WWE Diva) look-a-like. She was also both compatible and
complimentary to my personality.

Now, I am not looking to replace ####### or want to find
someone exactly like her. I want to find someone of that
caliber, who can make me feel the way ####### did.

I get loads of online women emailing me directly,
overwhelmed by how good I look and how good I sound.
I even get comments on a regular basis of women telling me
I sound too good to be true or that I am every woman's
dream guy...these women literally throw themselves at me...
but unfortunately they are all women I don't find physically
attractive in any way.

Yes, I am extremely fussy and have very high standards
in the looks department. I don't mean to sound shallow
but a strong physical attraction is of major importance to me.

When I make the approach of women that I find are of
the caliber of Torrie Wilson, I keep my email short.
I always say something completely different and interesting
to what most needy, submissive and insecure men would
write to them.

It's always something that I feel you would condone me saying.
It's to the point, a few sentences long and I always make
a reference to something in their profile that is either
common to us with a slight twist or something that
intrigues me, put in a way that ordinarily should get
their attention.

Most of all I write an email to them, to give them a clear
indication that I have actually read their profile and not
sent a template email.

My question to you is this:

Why is it that over 600 hot looking local girls of all ages,
that I have contacted on 16 different dating sites, over the
last 6 months, have never replied to me or any others have
not approached me directly from my profile?

Now I will tell you, I am 38 years old. I live in *&^%$#@,
Australia. I am a very attractive guy, extremely handsome,
look 10 years younger as I look after myself very well (and
all those opinions are not mine, that's generally what all
women say when they approach me). I am masculine in all
the right ways, athletic and 6'3" tall. Now...I can't imagine
600+ women not finding me attractive at all and just
deleting my email.

There has to be some of those women who want a hot looking
guy? Right? I believe I am following your principles exactly
and it just doesn't seem to be working for me?

I have cut and pasted my online dating profile below, as
it appears on any of the sites I am on.

What is it about my profile that puts these women off?
Are they intimidated by me, don't think my photo is real,
don't find me relatable or their insecurities choose not to
want a guy like me?

I would really appreciate your input, as I am at a point where
I just don't understand why I am not getting any responses
when my late fiancé was a super hot looking girl who chased
me like there was no other man she wanted on this earth.

My profile description:

"When I get the urge to run around naked, I just drink
some Windex. It keeps me from streaking! I'm just kidding
...if I really did that I would seriously look like a blue
tongue lizard :) On a serious note, is it true that women
are like domain names? All the good ones are taken?
I am here to find out, no matter how long it takes, there
must be one left somewhere.

I am very much a versatile person who sustains a lot
of depth, yet can be affectionately playful, spontaneous
and adventurous with a witty sense of humour. My
personality is expressively pleasant and I enjoy life to
the fullest. The respect I have for a woman is such that
my approach is always genuine, honest and sincere.

I am primarily looking to explore an opportunity with
someone complimentary and compatible to see where it
may lead. I'm well educated with a university degree and
previously worked in the teaching industry but now
pursuing a more creative passion.

I'm very easy going with a down to earth nature and a
positive attitude. Expressive, articulate, creative, intelligent
and resourceful. I'm described by many as tall, dark and
handsome with a kind heart that is always considerate.
Always a man that is loyal, unconditional, compassionate,
courteous and reliable to the point you can always count
on me.

I have the confidence to be a real man not a mouse and I
know exactly what I want out of life. I am emotionally
intelligent to give a woman the very best of me and make
her feel truly appreciated. As I value the benefits of
emotional intimacy between a man and a woman.

I enjoy travel as much as anyone, often I drive to Bunnings
and check out their tool section but my favourite destination
is Pick-a-Part when the weather is good. So if you would like
to come for a scenic drive to Autobarn one day, just drop me
a line!

>>>MY RESPONSE<<<

First of all, sorry to hear about that tragedy.

Regarding your question, though, it sounds like my
message did NOT get through. It really seems that
you should review the material. 

Although you said you are keeping that first initial
email brief and original, it almost sounds from the online
profile you included that you BROKE every principle
I discuss in my materials.

I say this not to criticize, just to help you realize that
there is a REASON why you are not getting results,
which means you can CHANGE THIS AROUND at
WILL.

Without turning this into a sales pitch, this is part of the
reason why getting the actual materials helps so much so
you can get the full picture of how things work with women.

Before I dissect your profile, I want to also mention to all
the guys reading this who think it's all about "looks" to
finally get that limiting belief out of their heads. A guy can
have "the looks" and clearly it's not enough.

It's about KNOW-HOW, and without it, you can have all the looks in
the world still have a tough time, although of course it will
initially open the door with most women at first.

But without at least SOME tight KNOW-HOW, that door will shut on
even the "best looking" guy. Also, I'm finding that the whole
online thing is really not that necessary if you have the
know-how in the regular world, and in fact it's all based on
the same skills and understanding of how attraction works,
with some minor modifications for online.

In my Warrior Within DVD Progrram, in addition to the
other aspects of attraction, I also get into the online dimension
of dating.

The reality is that if you can't pull the hotties in the real world,
it's not going to suddenly change online. I say this more in case
any guys out there think that they can afford to have less know-how
online. And the answer is no, you have to still have the skill.

Also, you want to simulate the real-life experience as
closely as possible, so the instant messaging feature on
most dating sites is better than having to slow everything
down through email communication, but the email thing
can work too.

Regarding your profile description, it would take me HOURS
to re-write it, but let me IMMEDIATELY point out some of the
stuff that to an attractive woman are RED FLAGS waving wildly,
screaming out, "DANGER! DANGER! UNCOOL,
FUN, BORING, INSECURE, WUSS ALERT!!!
ALERT!! ALERT!!"

I'm not trying to be mean here, seriously.
Just trying to show you what this stuff looks
like to WOMEN. Especially the kind of women
that YOU want.


So if I held back, I would be preventing you from
knowing THE TRUTH.

So here we go:

1. The Windex joke with streaking, you tried to be funny.
So I give you props for trying, but the problem is the image
we picture there is NOT FUNNY, it's a bit weird. A cross
 between goofy and dorky and trying too hard to be funny.

It doesn't paint you in a SUPERIOR light.

The only time a self-deprecating comment works is
when CLEARLY you convey that you are in the
superior position, or when EVERY GUY goes around saying some comment about
how cool he is, i.e. HIS JOB, so then in fact YOU sound
cooler by NOT trying to prove yourself.

When I used to work in advertising at one of the biggest
advertising firms in Toronto, when girls asked me what I did,
and they found out, I would call it "bottom of the barrel" work.

Why? Because every other fool would try to show off about it,
trying to PROVE HIMSELF because he has nothing else going
on for him and because he feels the need to show off to
impress her. Which actually not only makes him seem uncool,
but also seem like a jerk, an asshole.

2. The second thing I need to point out here is when
you basically ask: "Are all the good women taken"?

What you have to realize, you see, is that this REEKS of
DESPERATION.

Because as far as women are concerned (unconsciously),
if you WERE THE MAN, then you would NEVER BE
AT SUCH A LOW emotional point where you felt that
way. You would have CHOICES, and the ONLY reason
you would be online is to INCREASE your choices.

Welcome to the reality of the attractive woman, or of
the few men who have the know-how:
A reality of CHOICES.

So when you ask if all the good ones are taken, women
will answer that for you by their ACTIONS: No they
aren't taken, they are actually WAITING for guys who
are THE MAN to scoop them up! If a guy is ASKING
the question, then that alone tells women that the guy
is DISQUALIFIED.

Hey, by the way, I learned all this the hard way.
I WISH someone would have shown me all this stuff!

Onward:

Then the "blasphemy" against the ways of THE MAN continue-
by going into REALLY DESPERATE territory when you say,
"I am here to find out, no matter how long it takes, there
must be one left somewhere."

I can hear the lilting strains of a wuss love song coming on.
Perhaps Stevie B's "Because I loooooooooooove you, my
heart's an OOOOOOpen doooor" lol. Or how about Chicago's
"As Long as Niagara Falls".

Hey, just trying to make this not OVERLY serious here,
this whole thing ironically should be ENJOYED as a process.

Let's continue:

You then mention all types of things to QUALIFY
yourself, as if you need to PROVE something, like
an inferior. Inferiority is the ANTI-ATTRACTION.

Not only that, but by getting into all this LOGICAL
hogwash like "I am very much a versatile person who
sustains a lot of depth" you are committing one of the
CARDINAL SINS in the world of attraction:

You are NOT FOCUSING ON EMOTIONS.

You did the sin of trying to get her through LOGIC.
You were trying to get her through making SENSE.

Look, if it worked THAT way, then all a guy would
have to do is SAY he's great, or explain it, and presto-
he would have the woman.

Instead, what you must do is SHOW IT, not say it.
BE PLAYFUL, don't just SAY you are playful.

Your profile should BE playful if you want to convey
playfulness. Your profile should BE intriguing if you
want to convey intriguing. Your profile should BE cool
if you want to convey cool.

Then you go on with "my approach is always genuine,
honest and sincere."

WHOAH. MAN.

This ain't my STYLE.

This is ANTI-THE MAN stuff!

I DO believe in being honest, but I don't believe in
this logical boring stuff at ALL for creating attraction.
It doesn't work, it's just been heard too often and it's too
boring and the reason guys feel the need to say it is out
of desperation and the women you want know this.

Then you go on to MORE LOGICAL stuff:
"I am primarily looking to explore an opportunity" etc.

Sounds like a RESUME!!!

This is SEX and FUN and GOOD TIMES, not the office!

Then more qualifying:

"I'm well educated with a university degree".

You may as well just say "I desperately hope you like me"
because women will read it as the same thing, or they will
simply be neutral, since this stuff is NOT making the
visceral juices flow.

And THEN comes the CLINCHER:

"Always a man that is loyal, unconditional, compassionate,
courteous and reliable to the point you can always count
on me."

Oh MAN!!!!!!!!!

This is what I recommend guys say to women who they
WANT TO REPULSE!!! Seriously!!!

Now, you had some points with the "the confidence to be
a real man not a mouse and I know exactly what I want out
of life." but then veered off again with "make her feel truly
appreciated."

OF COURSE you are getting the women that are desperate
for attention with this profile! And of course you are pushing
away the ones you want with this!!!

Regarding the tool comment, I'm not even going to
make a joke there. I think I know why you did it, since
it sounds "masculine" but the way you put it makes it
sound like it's your idea of a FUN night out.

Again, no emotions created.

It might be different if you wrote details about how you
enjoy horseback riding, ice mountain climbing, stock car racing,
camping in the wilderness, etc.

And definitely, by the way, you don't need 16 dating sites.
A few will do, if you just get the SKILLS down pat.

Hope that helps!

Let's see what else we have in the mailbag
(okay fine, there's no bag, but I always wanted
to say that!)

***LETTER***

I got this girl's number on Thursday and called her Saturday.
We talked, she gave me her email. I sent her an email, she
was talking real nice and into me. I sent her one back,
but I didn't get one in return. I called her, left a message,
still no response. Now I like this girl, what should I do?

>>>ANSWER<<<

This one's gonna be short and sweet.

There could be a billion things that happened, but the
critical one is that either you didn't interact with her properly,
or possibly she is genuinely flaky.

I'd have to know more details of what happened to give you
a full picture, but right off the bat I can tell you a few things:

DON'T EMAIL when you can CALL unless you have
ZERO know-how, zero skill, zero insight.
She ALREADY gave you her number.

On the phone, you can juice up her emotions, get her
laughing, and overcome all futile excuses she puts up
as her resistance and playing hard to get. (she needs to
do this you know, in order to feel like a good girl.)

Now, chances are if your know-how was up to par,
she would have responded, but that's okay, you will
improve with insight and practice. What I would do
is immediately start approaching other girls so that
you don't lose perspective and start getting obsessed
with this one girl. The obsession will DESTROY your
entire "vibe" and repel ANY woman you meet.

Then, and ONLY then, CALL this girl back if you like
and if you still care after having options with all the
other girls, and DON'T LOSE THE FRAME OF
CONTROL.

The reason why it's okay to call back even though
she didn't call you is because you CAN'T PLAY
"HARD TO GET" if you DON'T EVEN HAVE LEVERAGE
yet, in other words you HAVE TO CREATE ATTRACTION
before you can think about not calling her and waiting
for her to call you.

Of course, all this is best taken care of in the
first few minutes of the interaction, otherwise
you're in the land of damage control.

But if and when you DO call her back, whatever she
says, reframe it back into meaning that she wants to
meet up with you. Get her laughing, continue to be the
superior and fun and yet trustworthy guy, (my live
Bootcamps and my Warrior Within DVD Set get into
explicit detail about the latest and most powerful
ways to do this) and get her to meet you
and do something CASUAL together like
meeting for coffee, or at a cafe, etc.

Then, get to a place of privacy, make out, and escalate if
you wish to do so lol. And practice safe sex.

And if you are reading this right now and would like
to TAKE CONTROL of this area of your life NOW,
I seriously suggest that you get my most advanced
program: The Warrior Within DVD Set On Attracting
And Keeping The Highest Quality Women.

It's at:

http://getagreatgirl.com/warrior.html

You can also check out testimonials here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD31qsIWSRo

To find out about private one-on-one Bootcamps,
where I will focus exclusively on you, on
taking you past any sticking points so that
you can achieve your goals as fast as possible,
go here:

http://getagreatgirl.com/realworld.html

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: