Monday, April 14, 2014

Being The Quality Man To Attract A Quality Woman

If you’ve been reading this newsletter or
have taken or studied any of my programs,
you already know that QUALITY is
far more important to me than QUANTITY.

This is true in many ways.
First of all, regarding women themselves.
So “Get A Great Girl” is not about how to
get tons of women, it’s about how to get
a truly fantastic woman inside and out.

Secondly, regarding my programs and videos,
I’ve preferred to keep the CONTENT QUALITY    
at the maximum rather than just churn out
a trillion products, videos, and articles.
Since day one, I've stayed away from gimmicks,
novelties, and other fads.


I could easily have pursued the quantity
approach instead of the quality approach,
but not only did I refuse to lower the quality
of the content, I also RESPECT YOUR TIME.

So I think it is abusive when dealing with
such a serious subject as how to get the woman
of your dreams that you will share the greatest
intimacy with, by telling men that they should
be spending all their precious time on yet
MORE programs or articles or videos, unless
it is just something a guy wants to do for
personal entertainment.

To me, though, personally, I think time is
SUPER FREAKING PRECIOUS, and that
there is no such thing as FREE time.

So what I’ve done over the years is released
only the absolute best programs, without
REHASHING the same exact things over
and over again.

I understand how for many people in this field,
this is just a business. For me, though, this is
a PASSION, it call came from my own struggle
with these issues. And to me, it was never about
just “getting physical” with women, it was about
actually getting the kind of woman I was genuinely
interested in for the long-term on ALL levels,
including, absolutely, the physical as well, but
not limited ONLY to that.

So what I have done over the years is created
the most powerful programs that are also the
most EFFICIENT for you as well, so that you
SAVE TIME.

At the same time, however, one can ALWAYS
further improve themselves in ANY area with
further learning.

So for a long time, I racked my brain on how to
CONTINUE to help you improve, and continue
to give you NEW content of the HIGHEST QUALITY,
in a way that is also SUPER EFFICIENT for you
in terms of TIME, and also even in terms
of MONEY.  I actually think that TIME is
far more precious than money.

Then I figured it out:  If you can spare one hour
a month, I can give you the most CUTTING
EDGE, new strategies and insights for SKYROCKETING
your results with women in every way.

From learning the best methods to approach women,
to start conversations, to capture her interest, to
building intimacy, to screening women for the
right characteristics, to giving you unstoppable
confidence, to building a deep sense of connection,
to developing a powerful and quick sense of humor,
and much, much more.

How Will You Get These Important Strategies
and Insights for Skyrocketing Your Success?


Through a special brand-spanking new audio program
every month, featuring my absolute LATEST and most
effective strategies for skyrocketing your results with
women.

Each new issue of this audio magazine is at least one HOUR.

These programs will be a special instant download,
available ONLY to subscribers.

And get this: I’ve set the subscription price for
this special program to only $9.97 a month.

Think about it: Every month, you get to STAY on the
cutting edge of success with women, ahead of the rest
of the pack, with this important program that IS JAM-
PACKED with EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES AND
INSIGHTS on how to be more successful with women.

In that one hour, you are going to get a MASSIVE
BOOST, EVERY SINGLE MONTH.

For a ridiculously awesome and easy price.

                       How Does It Work?

Simple, on the first of every month, you will receive
an email with a special private link for downloading
the newest issue of this "audio magazine". 

Plus, there’s nothing to wait for in the mail, as
it is available for you as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD
to your computer anytime as an MP3 file.

So you are getting the fastest delivery, and the
greatest in privacy as well.

A Little Edge with Women Makes All the Difference

In life, the winner is often the person who just had
a LITTLE TINY ADVANTAGE compared to
everyone else, because all things being equal,
that advantage is what made all the difference.

In a sprint, the winner usually only wins by a
SPLIT second, but HE is the WINNER.  That
TINY BIT makes a HUGE difference.

And again, I can’t emphasize enough how important
QUALITY is.  Quality is everything.  QUANTITY does
not work for those who want supreme results.

Only QUALITY works for those who are serious
about WINNING.

The name of this monthly program is The Quality Man.
I’ve given it this name because in life, like attracts like.
Getting a great woman is all about being the greatest
man you can be.

This monthly program is all about becoming even
BETTER than you already are. It’s about never-ending
improvement.

The first issue will be released on May 1.
To get this first issue, you must subscribe by
April 20, 2014.

Subscribe NOW by clicking HERE immediately.

Sincerely,

Michael Marks  
 

No comments: