Thursday, July 19, 2012

Embracing Reality To Get Her MELTING For You

Today is a very brief yet ABSOLUTELY
ESSENTIAL article.

Getting a fantastic woman or women in your life
boils down to one thing:

Is it WORTH it to you, even if it requires EFFORT?

That’s it.
End of story.

For some men, the idea of having a smoking-hot
woman in their bed is SO TOTALLY WORTH IT
that the question itself seems BIZARRE.

For OTHER men, the question is actually
a BIG thing they think about a LOT.

There can be a BILLION reasons for this, and
I’m not judging anyone. It's a personal choice,
getting a hot woman or women does not make one
somehow a more MORAL or GOOD person.

EVERYONE wants to get cool things in life
if it takes ZERO genuine effort.

But NOT everyone feels it’s WORTH getting
cool things if it DOES require serious effort.

Am I saying that getting women will require
a lot of effort? It depends, for some guys the
results come super easy, for other guys it
takes MORE effort.

I know for me personally, I needed help
EVERYWHERE. The BIGGEST effort went into
changing DEEP internally. My concepts about
just about EVERYTHING regarding dating,
women, and even happiness itself needed
some SERIOUS work before I could get ANYWHERE.

For more on THIS topic, go here:

http://getagreatgirl.com/warrior.html

What I am saying, is that if you feel it’s NOT
worth it, I can pretty much assure you that this
won’t make getting women somehow become EASIER.

That would just be wishful thinking.
I used to engage in a LOT of wishful thinking.
I would get UPSET that I was such a nice guy,
and that I shouldn’t have to do ANY work
to get women. 

Plus I got into a bad relationship with a very
abusive woman, and I made the mistake of thinking
that all women were like this, and I wasted years
of my life thinking that way.

I also figured that somehow GOD should take
care of all this stuff and that trying to
meet women so pro-actively was possibly
the WRONG way to go about meeting the
right woman.

I actually felt that I would be be making things
WORSE by TRYING to meet women, as if I would
be somehow avoiding my true 'soul-mate' if
I was so pro-active about meeting women. 

I know, it sounds crazy, but for a long time,
I really thought that it should all just be
natural, and a part of fate.  I had heard
so many stories of how 'you will just meet
the right person one day' that I figured
I was showing faith in GOD by not being
so immersed in trying to pick up women.

Of course I think differently now.
Whether you believe in spirituality or not,
NO ONE I know seems to think that FOOD should
just pop up onto their TABLE without actually
GOING OUT AND GETTING it.

Plus I had other misguided thoughts:

"I shouldn’t even have to TRAVEL downtown
or to this area of town, or to that cafe, or that
trendy spot, etc."

"I don’t feel COMFORTABLE approaching
women who are total strangers, and it’s not
even fair that men have to approach women
while women just sit back and look pretty."

And, as I mentioned above, there was this one:

"My last relationship was a nightmare, so
from now on I will never be nice to another
woman so that I never get taken advantage of
again. I will be very, very cold."

Again, though, this didn’t bring me any closer
to getting the women I wanted. (Never mind
that I later realized that being a man gives
you the POWER to be pro-active while being
a woman is actually harder since you have
to be a bit more restrained and can’t just
act like a man in approaching the opposite
gender.)

The biggest change was EMBRACING all that
was required to GET the result.

If only I could have learned these lessons
as a CHILD, I would have saved myself YEARS
of wasted energy, emotions, and time. 

I believe I have made MORE mistakes when
it comes to meeting women and dating than
ANYONE I know, and I'm trying to help
prevent other folks from making similar
mistakes.

What I’ve been very lucky to notice also
about those precious few people who DO
get a lot of what they want in life,
regarding ANY goal, is that they EMBRACE
the work it takes to improve their lives. 

In fact, if you want to get a fantastic little E-Book
on how to get results in your life for EVERYTHING
in REALITY instead of just relying on wishful thinking,
check this out:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/win.html

The REAL way to determine if something is WORTH
it is to EXPERIENCE it.

Don't be like I was before I learned these lessons.

Please believe me on this, don't waste energy
on WISHFUL thinking, instead work on getting
REAL results in real LIFE.

EVEN if it takes WORK.

So to prevent yourself from wasting your time,
don’t even TRY to get results with women if
you expect it to happen without putting in
SOME effort.

If you ARE prepared to put some effort in,
to actually USE what you discover in my
programs, then DEFINITELY check them out at:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/catalogue.php

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: