Friday, December 4, 2015

Why Not Being "Mr. Model" Can HELP A Man Attract Women

I hate all forms of B.S. And so I am really proud to share this one super-powerful point today:

Due to the destructive forces of third-wave feminism, a lot of women in the western world are CONFUSED and a little on guard when it comes to men who try to approach them to pick them up. These women have been bombarded by negative propaganda about men.

And so, if a guy is too good-looking, and comes across too smooth, a LOT of women will actually start to IMMEDIATELY think that he is a player who probably only goes around sleeping with women and telling them lies they want to hear in order to sleep with them.

On the other hand, if a guy seems he is NOT the stereotypical guy who can so easily get lots of women, and does not seem so extra-smooth and polished in his approach, what actually happens is a wonderful IRONY:

The women often LOWER THEIR GUARD, thinking "Oh this guy I don't have to WORRY about him in that respect" and so the women are actually often MORE RECEPTIVE AND OPEN to the actual approach- and if the guy DOES happen to be TRAINED in the ways of how to approach and attract, he is getting the perfect circumstance:

PREPARATION MEETING "PERFECT RECEPTIVE OPPORTUNITY" SINCE THE WOMAN IS MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY OPEN.

I learned this lesson by ACCIDENT.

What happened is that one day I had pulled an all-niter, and was totally in a rush  and had no time to do the regular routine in the morning, and left the house with the first thing I could find to wear and my hair messy, and I noticed throughout the day that wherever I was, it seemed the women were hanging around MORE rather than less.

PART of this, by the way, is also the fact that my mind was totally NOT thinking about pick-up, so the women could sense there was NO AGENDA going on, which was the honest truth- there wasn't-I actually felt there was no way I would get anywhere the way I looked and felt, and so I wasn't giving off creepy pick up artist vibes.

However, the other part also was that I didn't seem like a THREAT, like the kind of guy who could break their heart.

And so, after seeing these women hanging around without leaving, lingering for example, at the book or magazine rack beside me at a store, or hanging out too close to me on the bus without moving, I couldn't take it anymore, and started to open up the conversations, all the while treating it totally like an experiment and not worrying at all about trying to get an outcome, which helped even more as well.

And it was INSANE how CONSISTENTLY this kept on working throughout the day.

The BIGGEST thing that any man REALLY needs for success
with a woman is a CHANCE.  And by a chance, I mean having
a woman simply being OPEN to feeling out your personality,
getting to KNOW you.

Most guys end up doing things that SHUT THE WOMAN DOWN
before the guys even say a WORD.

Women feel attraction DIFFERENTLY than men.
Women need to FEEL OUT YOUR PERSONALITY.

But most men end up doing things that make the woman
emotionally shut down and thus prevent the guys from
GETTING TO THE POINT of showing depth of personality.

It was a powerful lesson I mentally stored in the VAULT of my
mind FOREVER, and one that I use to this very day to help men
all over the world who also come to my live bootcamps to learn
in person on women in every sort of place you can imagine-
from bookstores to cafes to public transit and much more. 


And what you have just read is just the first few MINUTES
from my MASSIVELY POWERFUL AUDIO PROGRAM on
Success with Women called THE CHARISMATIC MAN.

This program contains an HOUR full of PURE GOLD
on SKYROCKETING your success with women.

Download this program NOW at:

http://getagreatgirl.com/charismatic-man.html


And to learn more about my live BOOTCAMP, go here:

The Michael Marks Dating BOOTCAMP

Till next time,

Michael Marks  

No comments: