Sunday, January 19, 2014

How To Know If A Woman WANTS You

One of the biggest questions guys have
regarding women is, "how to know if a
woman wants you".

Well, today's newsletter is going to answer
that in a VERY POWERFUL way, plus it will
do a lot more as well regarding showing you how
to be successful with women.

It's pretty rare that I print emails from readers,
because it takes a lot of time, and in order to
print the email, it has to be in everyone's interest,
it has to benefit the readers.  

Well, this one is destined to be a CLASSIC.

Ready?
Let's get to it: 
   
LETTER FROM A READER:

Guess what, I just came back from date #2
(Still improving) with a super attractive girl
this time no joke, and chemistry seems be
working very well. Now everything worked
the way it supposed to be from the vibes,
but I think I was radiating  a little bit of
nervousness when it comes to escalating
the physical.

She asked why are you nervous, and
I don't remember what I said exactly, but
she was ssuuuuuuuuperr confident.

Now the whole scenario happened in a
party atmosphere (Work party where
everybody knew each other), and I sensed
that she was receptive to everything except
for escalating the physical or maybe I went
a little too fast or too vulgar or nervous.

So after I took her to my car to get a little
privacy in which she persisted to go to hers.

I showed her a little of the hard rock I
listen to playing on the radio.  Now this
is the pivotal point, every time she said
“I'm the princess and you should treat me
special”, I replied saying “I am the prince”.

She went through all of them from king to
"I am the queen and I get what I want", and
I replied: "I am the king. (with a laugh) and
I get what I want".

She said: "Me and you are going to bump
heads all the times!" (The thing that I really
like in a relationship, because it involves so
much emotions just like that) And I said I
know that.

There was a song that she played and
said she liked it, which I didn't like that
much, so I suggested to look up a song
on her phone which she didn't allow me
to take it, and she said: "My phone, my
rules" (And I thought this the ultimate sh*t test of all)

And I said very calmly: "My world, my rules",
and she said “What?” and I replied again,
"My world, my rules."

And asked her to give to me, which
she declined. So she was gazing at
me to see if I can submit to her control,
so she was counting 3, 2, 1 as a
countdown, I kept looking at her until
she unplugged the phone from the
speaker, so after she did, I turned
on the radio and started jamming
on it, and she said I think I should go,
and I kept looking at her and didn't
say a word, and asked if I drive her
to her car, and kept looking at her.

So I said I think we should walk to
your car. So I turned off the car,
both of us got out of it, and walking
towards hers.

She opened it up, set in, and got out,
and she gave me this very tight hug
(Still don't know what it meant), and
while me hugging her not that hard
she said why don't you hug me like
I hug you, and I replied I have my
own way of hugging, and gently rubbing
her back and right at the end I delivered
a kiss to her neck (Don't know if it's a
good thing or a bad thing).

And right after that she was like "Your
nipples are hard!" and said something else,
and I was like “feel them”. So she FELT them,
and I don't quite remember what she said
afterwards, and she said have a good night,
and I said "Have a good night" and shut her
door, and walked away in the party atmosphere.

Couple more things I heard from her while
we had fun. She mentioned: "I'm your girlfriend
now."

Also I didn't pick up the right place to escalate
the situation, but while I was caressing her
hair, she mentioned: "You're very skilled at it."

Again this is waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better
than I ever imagined to accomplish, and
I want to challenge myself and achieve
my goal to be the man and always be
the man, and make them very attracted
to me not just on the talk but also on the
physical level. (What went wrong?)

I know this is going to take probably 10
hours to reply and explain everything
which is time consuming, This is just a
feedback, and your "minimum replies"
do wonders. but if you want to take this
letter and make it as a newsletter feel
free to do so.

But really man, the thing that keeps
clicking on my head now is "F***!!!
I really got a date with a F***ing drop
dead gorgeous girl that I wanted, and
she was very into me. Now I know I can
get the most gorgeous woman in this planet.

I am definitely going for the most bodacious
girls!"

The funny part of all this is that, while she
was away (bathroom, make up, miscellaneous
stuff), all the people who passed by me,
they were giving me compliments about
how beautiful "my girlfriend is."

I am just on awe at the moment because
this is exactly the kind of girl I want, not her
specifically but the type in general.

It's like I am in a new stage right now that
I was only dreaming of before, all due to your
contributions to this field. And this is only the
beginning. Thank you again.

Z.  -CT, USA

MY REPLY/COMMENTS:

First of all, thanks for the kind words. Indeed,
I am extremely busy and it’s hard for me to
get into all the details here (which is why I
offer my private consultation service for people
with any dating questions that want private
direct feedback from me), however since your
email is so helpful in ILLUSTRATING so many
important things that I teach, I think you have
done a great service for many men with your
email, and I am going to comment on it here:

You did something FANTASTIC here, which was
that you did exactly what I discussed in the last
newsletter, you PLAYFULLY PUSHED HER AWAY
and did NOT offer “logical reasons for why she
should be with you”. 

For example, when she said, “I'm the princess
and you should treat me special”, you replied
saying, “I am the prince”.

This actually does MANY things I teach in my
materials, which is that you didn’t act MEAN,
but you ALSO didn’t kiss up, and you instead
gave YOURSELF a compliment, and you didn’t
give IN to insecurity and say “Yes, you are
the princess”, and you raised the element of
challenge by saying that you are the prince.

Of course, it’s so important to do all this
SMOOTHLY, so that you are having FUN
and in a positive good mood while saying it,
as a secure guy that KNOWS his value, instead
of coming across as insecure and/or angry or
anything like that.  

By taking AWAY the “logical reasons” for her
to be with you, (i.e. that you would make her
the princess, or agree that she is the princess)
you help her mind FOCUS on OTHER reasons
to be with you, i.e. the ONLY reason to be with
you, which is HER ATTRACTION TO YOU
and NOT because of anything ELSE you
offer her, i.e. to kiss up to her, make her
the princess, etc.

ATTRACTION IS THE ONLY REASON
YOU WANT HER TO FOCUS ON FOR
BEING WITH YOU.

Same thing with your response of you being
the king and getting what YOU want to her
comments of "I am the queen and I get what
I want".

Awesome stuff.

Then, she actually VERBALIZED all this
HERSELF when she said: "Me and you are
going to bump heads all the times!"

This is EXACTLY the kind of playful yet
still having some truth to it comment that
SHOWS you have done a GOOD JOB
of helping her mind focus on the fact that
it won’t be CONVENIENT to be with you,
but that she is ATTRACTED to you so much
that even WITH the inconvenience she STILL
must have you.

The ‘INCONVENIENCE’ is actually PART of
what helps her feel ATTRACTED to you!

Again, awesome, you make me proud!

Same thing with the phone, where she
said, "My phone, my rules" and you
replied with: "My world, my rules", which
is even BIGGER than any phone, it is
your WORLD.

Again, AWESOME.

Then, when she declined, you DIDN’T
MELT. As she was counting 3, 2, 1 as a
countdown, you kept looking at her until
she unplugged the phone from the speaker.

Again, AWESOME, and you can see how
women WANT a man that is going to
show DOMINANCE, another thing I
emphasize in my programs.

She even told you: ‘I'm your girlfriend now’
and she told you that you were “very skilled”
when you were touching her hair.

ALL signs of a woman that WANTS YOU
VERY VERY VERRRRRRRRRRY MUCH.

So, I can understand why you asked what
went wrong. And I will tell you, from my gut
instinct and from experience, although of course
there is nothing like actually BEING there for
me to see EXACTLY what happened.

But here is what I have a VERY STRONG
feeling happened:

Long before she gave you the very tight
hug, she had already given you TONS OF
SIGNALS of her attraction to you, as
illustrated above.

After all, you did a great job attracting her,
as you can see from all her comments and
her actions with you, including submitting to
your dominance as well.

So, in a woman’s mind, she figures she gave
you MASSIVE SIGNALS OF INTEREST, and
she expects YOU to take action and lead
the show to greater physical intimacy.

There were probably many opportunities for you
to “go for it” but you didn’t REALIZE how open she
REALLY was.  You probably figured she kind of
likes you, but isn’t REALLY TRULY OPEN FOR
MASSIVE PHYSICAL ESCALATION.

But the PROOF she was, was when she said to
you, after giving you the “very tight hug”, where
you mentioned that you don't know what it meant,
and she said “Why don't you hug me like I hug you?”

Once a woman is PHYSICALLY going for you, at
THAT point you usually don’t want to push her
away, because she is already at that point so
ATTRACTED that there is no point in NOT
escalating. She ALREADY KNOWS SHE IS
PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED.  You already
DID the awesome job of attracting her!

Now, it’s time to “cash in your chips”
so to speak.  

Of course, I hope you realize that I think you
actually did a GREAT JOB overall, and that
it was just this LAST STEP, which is the EASY
step, it’s just now REAPING THE REWARDS
of what you EARNED!

The VERY TIGHT HUG SHE GAVE YOU
meant for you to go FULL STRENGTH
back, and in fact she probably wanted you
to go full strength a lot EARLIER.

And again, all this means GOOD STUFF.
It means she WAS ATTRACTED TO YOU!
It means you did everything RIGHT, except
‘claim your prize’!

The whole nipples thing, with her comments
on your nipples being hard, was probably her
trying to see if you were attracted to her, and
also her trying to point out to you that YOU
WERE ATTRACTED TO HER, i.e. she was
saying “Why don’t you act on your attraction,
since after all I am attracted to YOU!”.

She was probably wondering WHY you were
not ESCALATING physically on her since she
felt attracted to YOU and because you were
giving off all the primal sexual communication
signals that you were there to be her man in
a primal way.

In other words, NOTHING went wrong, you
just didn’t realize she was ALREADY READY
for you to go for it!

At this point, I need to mention something
that I have said before:

Most men have NO CLUE how MASSIVELY
SEXUAL women are.  I used to think for YEARS
that it just can’t be true, but the truth is, women
today are the REAL sexually aggressive ones,
FAR more than men, they just don’t SHOW it
as obviously.  

It’s almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to meet women
that haven’t had TONS of partners, experimented
with other women, etc, etc.

For some reason, women are very honest with
me, and I just CAN’T MEET old fashioned women
no matter how many years I am in this field.

I get a lot of emails from guys who say all
the women they meet are so old fashioned
and not sexually adventurous, and meanwhile
I kind of wish I could meet more women who
WERE old fashioned, but for whatever reason,
women are super honest around me, and I
can tell you that MOST WOMEN, especially
the attractive ones, but even the non attractive
ones, are living in a DIFFERENT UNIVERSE
than most men, where sex is so abundant
and so easy that the idea of NOT having it
for a while is just COMPLETELY OUT OF
THEIR MIND.

So, the reason I am telling you this, is that
when you follow my stuff like you did, and
women are showing you MASSIVE interest,
like THIS WOMAN SHOWED YOU, it’s not
because they want to play CHESS or CHECKERS
with you.

This woman was VERY ATTRACTED TO YOU.
She wanted to go FURTHER WITH YOU.

And if you are reading this, and want
to live in the SAME UNIVERSE OF CHOICE as
most of the attractive WOMEN live in, where
you have INFINITE ABUNDANCE of CHOICE,
then you should START with my very first
book, called THE DATING WIZARD.

It’s at:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/Wizard.html

If you have already read this book, the
NEXT STEP is my ATTRACTION MASTERY PROGRAM.

It is NOT CHEAP, but it is worth TEN
TIMES THE COST in terms of what you
will get in your success with women.

It’s at:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/Mastery.html

To learn about ALL my programs, go here:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/catalogue.php

I also want to mention that my programs
are so powerful, that I STRONGLY urge
you to learn all you can about having
safer sex, because you WILL be getting
INSANELY high amounts of it from women
if you follow my programs.

Finally, I also think I should mention that this
man's email mentioned something very important
early on:  He said, " I think I was radiating a little
bit of nervousness when it comes to escalating
the physical."

I think this is a SUPER IMPORTANT point,
which is all about one's INNER GAME, the
feelings of power and confidence INSIDE
one's self when it comes to women, including
getting physical with women.

To get this issue SOLVED for yourself 
FOR ALL TIME, you should IMMEDIATELY
get my program called WARRIOR WITHIN,
which is at:

http://getagreatgirl.com/warrior.html

Till next time,

Michael Marks

2 comments:

Tobias Bratt said...

Awesome posts man! I love your passion for helping us quality men! Keep it up! I was just thinking about "texting" with quality women, do you like to use a lot of smilies? Like ( :) ;) :D and symbols ) I have heard people saying "a text without smilies is like a robotic voice without feeling" you don't know the meaning behind the words. That it is more fun, playful, social, and giving to use smilies a lot. Younger people like me (20yo) especially. And i have also heard that it may be interpret as immature and "try hard"... im just interested in hearing your opinion on this! Best

Michael Marks said...

Thanks for the kind words. My thoughts on this are to use those emotional symbols sparingly. I also prefer the wink rather than the full smile, i.e. ;) as it's got more of the right vibe.