Sunday, July 3, 2011

How A "No Club" Dude Gets The Girl!

>>>>LETTER FROM A DUDE WHO 'DOESN'T DO CLUBS'<<<<

Hey Michael,

Just thought I should send you a message,
something interesting happened to me
two nights ago (Friday night). A friend
of mine was having a birthday party at
a club. He’s a decent guy, but I’m not
into the “clubbing” thing, and yet birthdays
are only once a year, and I figured it would
be rude not to attend.

The other thing is that after getting your
Warrior Within materials about a week ago,
I figured this might be a chance to practice,
even though you’ve made it pretty clear that
clubs aren’t usually the best place to find
a compatible great girl, especially if a guy
is not into drinking.

I don’t do clubs so I don’t have any “club gear”,
so for this party I figured I’d hit the mall and jazz
up the wardrobe a bit.

Without giving you a speech, I’ll just say that it
was a black, felt-like material for my shirt,
with a small blue embroidered design on the left
chest area, and one very thin, metallic-silvery stripe
that stretched down each sleeve. I saw it in the store
and knew this would rock.

By the way, this was the fourth store I went to,
the first three just didn’t have anything that
measured up!

Coupled it up with a pair of black jeans, an emblem
stylized buckled belt, and a pair of low cut black
boots. (All from separate stores!)

Now, at the store, trying them on, I honestly felt
that this was somehow morally wrong.

I know this sounds crazy, but I actually felt,
exactly like what the “hidden” guy describes
in your Warrior Within seminar. Remember
how you were both explaining how we as
humans begin to associate certain status with
certain ways of dressing, and that we actually
feel that we are not allowed to change groups,
to move up in status?

Well that’s how I felt, when I was trying
on these cool clothes. I felt like if I did
wear these, someone would come over
and say “Who do you think you are?
Don’t you realize you are not part of
the cool crowd? Go back where you
come from!”

The thing is, that I actually really loved
these new clothes! I just figured that I
wasn’t “cool” enough to wear them.
I have nothing in common with the
people who tend to usually wear the
‘cool’ clothing.

Mike, if it wasn’t for your coaching, I
would have never forced myself to
go along with all this.

So, there I am next, walking up to the
club, feeling like probably everyone
is saying “that guy is a faker, that guy
doesn’t belong with the cool people”.

This is also where your teachings on
“it’s okay to be freaked out” came in!

I just continued right on, feeling all
the anxieties and accepting it all, and
not trying to force myself to feel
all perfect before taking action- because
that perfect feeling will never come,
and thanks to you, I’m not waiting
around for it, I’m taking action now.

So there I am, inside the club, saying
happy birthday to the dude, hi to a few
friends, and then I noticed something.

*Girls were checking me out!*

This does not usually happen to me.
I’m not a bad looking guy, but I’m no model.

Could this Michael dude really have known
this was going to happen???

I felt very weird in the club, as I don’t drink,
and I don’t tend to fit the typical lifestyle of
the girls who tend to live the club life-you
know what I mean –the tanning, the drinking,
the smoking, the partying, the sleeping around,
etc.

But I remembered what you said, and that
the greatest form of ‘social proof’ begins
with the self- that I must claim my own
value and take every action forth that is
consistent with one who believes in their
value, even if I felt anxiety about it.

So I was at the bar, getting a juice,
when I hear this distinctly feminine
voice.

“I love your shirt!”

Was somebody talking to me?

I turn around and I see this physically perfect
little package of feminine gorgeousness has
stepped in beside me.

She was about 5”4 blond with brown
highlights and green eyes, wearing
a blue short dress, and what looked
like diamond studded heels.

Probably 24-25 years old.

Let me tell you what went through my mind:
*&^%! (I know you’ll have to censor that.)

This chick was hotter than anything I’ve
seen in months!

Here’s what I wanted to do, Michael:

I wanted to melt like butter and I
wanted to say nothing, just freaking
stand there and just take in all her
beauty and I would have been pretty
happy with that.

Seriously, it was that intense of an experience.

Pathetic? Maybe. True? Completely.

Still though, your words from the seminar echoed
in my mind:

“How nice is it really for me to be feeling this way?”

These feelings are all about me taking, I would
not be feeling this way if I felt I could give value.

And more importantly, I wasn’t thinking about
how to give.

And how just as I am enjoying her, she would probably
enjoy this interaction if I would live up to who I know
I can be.

So rather than melt, I instead became less selfish.

Rather than jumping for joy like a little boy,
I stayed pretty calm, partially because I
already knew that most of these girls would
have very little in common with me, and
are probably not what I’m looking for.

Rather than gushing at the compliment, I just
said “Thanks, and I know that’s not a line
you say to all the men”.

I’m not sure what came over me, with that
remark, as it was a cross between sarcasm
and the truth. I meant the thanks, but I
also figured to myself that yes the shirt
was cool, but that also this girl is so
beautiful that anything she says at first
is enough to bowl over most men,
and so I honestly was curious if she
was just drunk and playing around
or whether she really wanted to chat.

So there was a bit of sarcasm in my voice,
as if maybe indeed she did say that to all
the guys.

This turned out to be a great move, because
she immediately poked her finger into my
chest, smiling but a bit surprised, saying
“No, I don’t say that to all the guys!”

You know Michael, this got me thinking,
that it seems to me that maybe it’s a rare
thing for any man to challenge any beautiful
woman, because this woman really seemed
to react to my statement as if no man has
ever questioned her before.

And then I remembered that just a few
seconds before, I myself wanted to melt
like butter, and that’s with having your
training!

So I can see how most men, it’s sheer biology,
the reaction the power of having a beautiful
woman right in your face.

And that’s the thing, Michael, this woman
being right in my face now, I could drink
in the flowery scent of her perfume, I
could just see her in my mind completely
naked, and again, for a second, there was
that old guilt as if I was doing something
wrong.

But I pushed on, remembering your coaching
and remembering that these women WANT
me to see them otherwise they wouldn’t
‘dress to impress’ in a public place!

Then, I actually verbalized what was on my mind,
as I leaned into her and said something like:

“I have to tell you something- to be perfectly
honest with you, I’m not really into the club
scene! I’m here for a party!”

She responded with something like “It’s
interesting you say that, because I’m not
really a club girl!”

Now, this got a bit of a rise out of me,
because I was being honest, and just
wanted her to know that I’m not looking
for the old “shag for the night” thing,
but then it clicked that all I ended up
doing by this was actually “disqualifying”
her, by making her think that I thought
that she must be a club girl, and that
because I am not a club guy, she is
not right for me.

So this just raised the level of the challenge,
right Michael?

Now she was more into me, and trying to
tell me how she doesn’t take most guys
who she meets at clubs seriously, which
is why she rarely goes to clubs, but that
her friend from out of town came in and
there was nothing else to do that night.

I’m thinking to myself, that at this point,
just having a great conversation with
a gorgeous creature like this, is already
way better than sitting at home watching
tv!

And because I was already feeling like I
was “ahead” because of that, now my mood
really was picking up, because I was enjoying
myself and the enjoying the social stimulation
with this woman.

So then I playfully took her hands, and pulled
her into me, close. I said to her “You know,
if you’re trying to get my attention with all
this high class talk, it might be working.”

She goes, “Might?????”

So I told her “Well, I need to know what
you’re like!”

So then she pulls the final card up her sleeve,
Er, skirt, er, panties, er, you know what I mean:

She turns around, her back to me, and
then turns her face toward me and gives
this sultry look, as if she is about to get
all erotic.

Man, if it was not for your teachings,
I would have screwed this up so bad.

I would have totally gone for this, thinking
this is my open door.

But I knew what was really going on,
I knew that if I went for this, that if
she was the kind of woman that I
really do want, she would get turned
off immediately.

Thanks to you, I realized that this was
actually a built-in habit that a lot of
attractive women exhibit when they
sense that a man is not under their
control, especially a man that they
actually want.

So I just motioned “no” with my head,
and gave her the “come hither gesture”
that she should come over to me.

In a playful, but genuine voice, I told her:
“I’m sure that works with every other guy,
but no, with me, I really do want to know
what you’re like. I want to know what
will happen after the bed stuff.”

We ended up chatting for a good half-hour!
This letter would take too much time for
me to explain all the ways I connected to
her and vice versa, using your materials,
but I can tell you that the more she spoke,
the more I learned about her, and the more
I could connect to her and speak to her
about the things that matter to us.

I learned a ton about her, and indeed this
woman seems like she’s got a lot of
important traits that I am looking for
in a woman, besides the superficial.

And then, I took her to a sofa to sit down,
and held her hands as I looked deep in
her eyes, just like a good soap opera,
but I already knew it was on between us,
and we did some serious good old
fashioned kissing and making out.

I ended up leaving the club with her and
her friend, and we already have plans
to meet up Tuesday after her friend
leaves to go back to her hometown.

What was pretty cool before we
parted, was that her friend
came up to me and told me that
I better call her friend, and
that I better not take her
friend for granted.

I thought this was cute, because
it was as if they thought that
I must be some guy who has lots
of women around and might forget
her!

But what clicked in my head when this
happened, is the realization that it's
this behavior and these ways of being
that create the massive abundance
of choices with women.

I realize that if I keep this up,
this is exactly what my situation
will be, and in fact I will have to
remind myself not to forget to call
up women.

None of this could have happened if
it wasn’t for your teachings. Had I
pushed for the sexual too fast, I would
have seemed like every other guy.
Had I worn boring clothing, I would
have not stood out and would have
not have made the same powerful
first impression. Had I tried to pretend
that I was a “club guy” she would
have ultimately found out I was
being dishonest, which would have
shown that I was insecure.

Instead, my behavior built attraction,
built intrigue, it built trust since I
clearly was not interested in forcing
anything to happen (ironically, this
ended up making it all happen), and it
allowed her to feel free to be herself since
I made sure to “lead the way” in this regard,
as you explain that we must do in order
for women to feel comfortable doing the
same.

I know this is a long letter, but I wanted
to write to you because I myself can
hardly believe that all this almost never
happened and could have been just
another night watching TV.

Also, I think it’s important that your
readers understand that when you say
that your material is for getting a
great girlfriend, I actually think it
would work on any woman!

After this experience, I feel like
meeting even more women, everywhere now,
cafes, bookstores, and even going back to
the club (I know, I know, I should
be happy with what I already got! But
your program is like a new toy and I
want to try it out in many new situations!)
because I can already see how I would
apply it on any woman!

I think the important distinction with your
material is that it goes farther than is
required for women who are only looking for
a ‘one night stand’ or ‘friends with benefits'
thing.

In other words, it will work on all women,
but for men who are just looking for the
ONS or FWB, then they should still use
your materials, but they should tone
everything DOWN, since these women
are not looking for such a strong
connection.

Thanks again...

Jack T., Texas

***MY COMMENTS***

Well, first of all congratulations on doing
so many things BANG ON perfect, and ALSO
thanks for sharing what you learned and
how you applied it.

It’s always fascinating to me, how on the
highest level of skill, what is really
happening is the most noble level of
communication.

For example, you really WERE trying to see
if this woman met your standards or not, and
this ended up triggering the challenge for her
and raising her attraction.

You also rewarded her at the perfect moment,
after she had earned it by trying to convince
you. You also made sure to use physical
contact, but in a non-creepy way, and holding
hands in a club is extremely innocent yet
still has sexual undertones.

I also LOVED how you remembered the
“final card” that is played by so many
women who are attractive, which is the
sexual innuendo/hint, etc, but is really
something that they expect to use to
DOMINATE THE interaction over the
man, or to throw him for a loop.

They don’t even do this to be bad.
It’s just a good feeling for a woman to
know she HAS the guy, (it's a good
feeling for a MOMENT for her, until
it sinks in a second later that
this guy should not have fallen
for pure lust -- at which point,
she is DISAPPOINTED that he DID
fall for it) and usually this
last card will do the trick for
these women.

Of course, when women see that every
guys falls for this, it’s not a cool
thing for the guy.

And again, this ultimately is NOT a game
when you don’t fall for it. Why SHOULD
a man suddenly now think that this woman
is now perfect, just because she flashed
a pseudo-promise of sexual goodies to come?

Pardon the unintentional pun, of course.

Also, there's nothing wrong with wanting
to meet a lot of women with your new
skills and 'powers'! You can use your
skills to meet and screen women for the
best ones, and if you like, choose the
best of the best from those women you
attracted, to be your girlfriend.

All in all GREAT stuff!

And if you’re reading this now, I want
you to understand that all this success
starts with a SINGLE step, and that
step leads to MORE momentum,
and MORE steps, each step helping
you gain more and more momentum
and skill to you start to improve at
EXPONENTIAL SPEED.

What’s the first step?
Write down RIGHT NOW, all your fears
about approaching women, going out alone
toa party or club or bookstore or café
or anywhere else, to meet women.

For every fear you have about approaching
women, I want you to write down the
WORST CASE SCENARIO.

It might make you SHUDDER.
It might make you NAUSEOUS.

But, DO NOT try to butter up the image
and do not try to make it all feel good.

Of course, if it DOES feel good, that’s great.
If thinking about approaching women feels
great, then by all means, feel great.

But if it felt so awesome, you probably
would be doing it, right?

So I’m saying that the yucky feeling is OKAY.

In fact, if you spend enough time with
the actual FEAR, instead of RUNNING
from that fear, you will actually get
a HOLD over it- instead of IT holding
YOU.

Now, write down ALL your excuses for
not approaching.

In fact, next time you see a woman you
want to approach, and you DON’T do it,
write down WHY you didn’t do it.

Not just the IMMEDIATE why of
“I felt freaked by it”, but the WHY you
felt freaked, what was the BIGGEST
concern underneath it all?

And then, for all the situations that you don’t
approach women, I want you to write a
MORE POWERFUL ANSWER for why
you MUST approach.

You must be PREPARED PSYCHOLOGICALLY
in ADVANCE of the moment, or it will be
TOO LATE if you start only getting into state
once you see a woman you want to approach.

You need to be prepared to approach women
EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING SO
AWESOME ABOUT IT.

In fact, even if you feel FREAKED OUT,
go approach anyway.

Once you see a woman you want to approach,
you must be already PREPARED to QUASH
the excuses.

So have those “excuse-destroyers” ALREADY
FIGURED OUT, long in advance.

What you are reading is just the BEGINNING
of the success with women you can be having
RIGHT NOW! To get the FULL PICTURE
on how to attract the women of your CHOICE,
I suggest you get my ‘Warrior Within’ program
immediately.

This program will destroy your excuses, and
give you the FASTEST AND MOST POWERFUL
SOLUTIONS for meeting, attracting, and keeping
the women you WANT.

It’s at:

http://getagreatgirl.com/warrior.html

And if you haven’t yet downloaded my book,
‘Get A Great Girl’, do that now. This book
will give you a great foundation for meeting
and attracting quality women, and is the place
to start.

It’s at:

http://getagreatgirl.com/Book.html

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments: