Thursday, September 10, 2009

Unleash Your FULL Identity With Women

One of the biggest things when it comes
to creating attraction is to learn the
full meaning of coming from an internal
place of AUTHORITY.

If you behave as if you need a woman's
approval in order to BE worthy, then
you're finished.

On the other hand, if you clearly
demonstrate that indeed YOU truly
believe in your own worth, then
suddenly almost NOTHING ELSE matters,
including things you might think
are reasons for why you couldn't
succeed with women.

Here's an important two-part email
that demonstrates this well:

***LETTER FROM A READER***

Hi Michael,

I don't know how much of this you have
covered in the past, but I have come across
a new situation, where I have met this
great woman, and we have a great thing
going.

She appreciates finally having landed a
real MAN, and I'm enjoying all her wit and
all she has to offer me. The thing is that I
just found out she is in fact 4 inches taller
than me.

We are yet to meet in person, as we met on
the net, and talk on the phone. The whole
dynamics of this relationship is totally coherent,
and in the way of as you would say
"THE MAN".

The first thought that come to my head is
unfounded insecurity. Dammit, you would think
that after several years of being "THE MAN"
they would be gone for good hey?

However I just never have been in this situation.
In reality, this physical body I dwell in I have
had no say in, I can keep it tuned and performing
to the max, but height is not in my control,
however...

My persona is over 10 foot tall, towering over her,
even as great a woman as she is. I don't even know
if she has given my height a thought, her being
5 foot 10. After all I'm already in places in
her mind NO ONE has ever been.

It would be such a shame for something as mundane
as physical stature to stand in the way of all these
dynamics of attraction. I come to see it as a further
challenge, and another opportunity to climb a step
higher as THE MAN, and arrive at another level again.

How she will read this wouldn't really matter as far
as my self esteem, as I have no problems movin to
the next woman. I would actually LOVE to take her
out, and have the chance to insist she wears
high heels..lol.

My question to you my friend is what experience
do you have in this situation. I have not been
here before, and it's new. The tallest girl I dated
was one inch taller than me. This one is 4
inches taller, and I have no idea if she knows
it, nor if she cares.

Thanx Michael, and I'm sure this will help your
other readers.

Victor T.

***MY RESPONSE***

Hi Victor,

The 3 most important things to understand here are:

1. There ARE beautiful women out there who really
don't care about your height and they know that already.

2. There ARE also some other beautiful women out
there who don't care about your height but they might
not REALIZE it till they get to know you.

3. In every case, the way that YOU handle yourself makes
a massive difference. Realize also that many guys allow
this fear to ruin their charisma and it makes them act in a
way that is not cool or fun.

Keep in touch...
****************
Now, at that point a couple of months ago, I knew that
Victor had my original "The Dating Wizard" book
and he then lately started to also follow up
with the Get A Great Girl materials,
which makes sense since he was now lucky enough to
have found a woman that could truly be "the one"...

Well, I heard back from him just a few days ago...


***UPDATE! NEW LETTER FROM VICTOR!***

Hello Michael,

I did not allow this to effect my charisma in the end.
We are together, and it makes absolutely NO difference.

I could post you emails from her to confirm every bit
of information you portray in your newsletters.

It's what separates you from the other fools.

For some men, the "pick up" artists are good.
They just do NOT go deep enough to reach
this level. It allows them to at least get a "shag".

For other men, that is so superficial and
unfulfilling, that it leaves lacking. This is
where you come in.

To reach a point where you become THE MAN,
and incredibly sexy, from a point so deep in
your persona, that it becomes so natural takes
not "pick up" tricks, but a soul searching and
achievements within one's self.

This is hard work. It means dumping any ego,
and applying one self to overcoming all the
real fears. This height issue being just one.

In the end, as a man I am a giant amongst dwarfs,
and there's no way I was letting my physical
height get in the way of a great woman. They just
don't come around too often.

It's incredible, how our minds work.

Best regards,

Victor T.

MY COMMENTS

Amen to that! I like nothing better than hearing
about guys putting the materials to good use,
as they get over the limitations within and
become the MAN they were born to be,
with WHICHEVER woman they choose.

 ***ANOTHER READER WRITES IN***

Hey Michael, I just finished reading the
Get A Great Girl book, and I was amazed to see
so many areas where my way of thinking about,
and approaching, dating was skewed.

I would say the biggest light bulb that went
off for me was the idea of the halo effect. I so
do that. Now that I understand that this, my
mind and emotions truly don't put those beautiful
girls on a pedestal. It sure does take the pressure
off.

I also love the Superman/Clark Kent analogy. There
is a particular scene that comes to mind that illustrates
this point so clearly. It's where Clark is waiting for
Lois in another room, and they are having a conversation
around the corner from each other.

He wants so badly to tell her that he is Superman,
and for a brief moment removes his glasses and speaks
as Superman. However, he quickly and clumsily returns
back to Clark Kent mode when she comes into the room.

To me, the scene is a great illustration of the distinction
of being the good guy from a place of weakness vs. a
place of strength. He is a good guy no mater which person
he is, but Superman is good from a place of strength.

It shows in his posture, voice, and general demeanor.
 This is the mental picture that comes to mind when thinking
of this concept. Off the subject, what a great acting
performance by the late Christopher Reeve!

 I was floored at the idea in your book to get rid of
"approach anxiety" for approaching women by actually
imagining myself failing as a means to confront fear!

I was an athlete in college, and we were always told
to imagine ourselves as being successful. I guess the
difference between women and athletics is that there
is nothing at stake if I fail with the woman, whereas
the team is depending on me to perform.

If I fail with the woman, so what. If I fail as an athlete,
then we may lose the game. I've tried visualizing failure,
and I must say that it is chipping away at the fear.

Like you said, it won't go away overnight, but this is
all just a development process anyway, right? Anyway,
thanks for your work, and I anticipate the CDs will be
here any day now.

 Take care,

 Sam C.

 ***MY FEEDBACK***

Thanks for your email- it's a great letter and the
specific analogy you mentioned totally brought
back my memory of that scene- GREAT illustration
of that point! And absolutely, Christopher Reeve
did a fantastic job.

 So many men, they CREATE this FAKE identity
called "seeking approval" because they think that
otherwise they are SHOWING OFF, being arrogant.

As if they are trying to make sure no one discovers
they are really SUPERMAN. So they go around
actually acting INFERIOR.

But unlike Superman, you have no reason to have to
HIDE your identity! It's OKAY to let your FULL "POWER"
 shine. It is who you ARE, for REAL.

Regarding inner and outer beauty, it is very
possible for a woman to have both. It's just that
most guys tend to make the mistake and they feel
(subconsciously) if a woman is beautiful on the
outside that she FOR SURE IS the same on the
inside, which is simply not necessarily true.

This happens because it works on an emotional
level, and once the emotions kick in, we really
FEEL that the person is virtuous, noble, smart,
etc. This principle is used in courts and in
advertising all the time. Only a few trained
men belong to the crowd that truly FEEL
instinctively beyond this primitive way.

And regarding the method for confronting fear,
this actually works even for ATHLETICS as well!

The specific way is this:

An athlete can still picture himself being
successful, but if he has a particular FEAR or BLOCK that is
constantly obsessively interfering with his success,
(for example, let's say for some reason his
performance is starting to slag, and it's
because of some negative event that is now
causing him to keep worrying about failure)
then he must do this as well- expose himself
to the image of the worse scenario so that
he becomes RELAXED with it, and NOW he can
LET IT GO.

Now, once the fear is gone, THEN he should
focus on the success again.

And I'd love to hear about your results
from the Mastery CD Program in the future
as well!

And if you are reading this right now, and you
would like to get the results that you deserve,
then I suggest you download my book
IMMEDIATELY at:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/Book.html

This book will DELIVER.
It's not some rehashed "PICK UP" advice.

It's how to get a great woman by being the
man you were BORN to be before you got
brainwashed by all kinds of horrendous
programming.

And if you haven't got my Mastery CD Set yet,
then get it now at:

http://www.getagreatgirl.com/Mastery.html

Best,

Michael

No comments: